Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugly dudes: do you make eye contact in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly dudes: do you make eye contact in bed?

I know I'm ugly as **** but I sleep with a lot of women. Yeah yeah call me an e pimp all you want but I want to talk about something that bothers me.

The same issue always comes up when I'm sleeping with a new girl.. we'll eventually be side to side facing each other and we'll make eye contact and she'll be in full view of my face, and I look even worse lying down. I always notice their expression changes after this happens and I get insecure as **** like damn, she probably never fully realized how ugly I really am until right now.

I could possibly avoid making this face to face contact but that would imply I'm scared.. and I'm not a beta.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-13-2016, 09:27 PM.

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    I know I'm ugly as **** but I sleep with a lot of women. Yeah yeah call me an e pimp all you want but I want to talk about something that bothers me.

The same issue always comes up when I'm sleeping with a new girl.. we'll eventually be side to side facing each other and we'll make eye contact and she'll be in full view of my face, and I look even worse lying down. I always notice their expression changes after this happens and I get insecure as **** like damn, she probably never realized how ugly I am until right now.

I could possibly avoid making this face to face contact but that would imply I'm scared.. and I'm not a beta.
    who caaarrrreeeessssss?

the important part is you done bang em. sheesh, this dude claiming he ain't BETA but whining here in the forums full of strangers and dudes he don't know about how fucking ugly he is.

makes me think you're imagining being with a chick laying with you after having a two hour session of jack off marathon and it's either your left or right arm you're looking at palm to face.

Comment

Was this to get people to comment about how you aren't ugly to uplift your spirits?

You look like a typical Filipino/Asian guy. Not ugly to say the least.

Comment

The same issue always comes up when I'm sleeping with a new girl.. we'll eventually be side to side facing each other and we'll make eye contact and she'll be in full view of my face, and I look even worse lying down. I always notice their expression changes after this happens and I get insecure as **** like damn, she probably never fully realized how ugly I really am until right now.

Sounds like you may have a touch of AKS.

Comment

I'm ugly as f**k so yes I avoid all and any eye contact when I'm hitting it

I'll like look the complete opposite direction of her, and sometimes when I feel even uglier than normal I'll just wear a paper bag over my head and cry underneath it

It's kinda awkward and weird but whatever

Comment

I don't even talk to girls. That **** gay

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I'm ugly as f**k so yes I avoid all and any eye contact when I'm hitting it

I'll like look the complete opposite direction of her, and sometimes when I feel even uglier than normal I'll just wear a paper bag over my head and cry underneath it

It's kinda awkward and weird but whatever

Comment

If you're that bothered, just get into role play and stuff, ones that require you to wear a mask. You could even do a lesbian role play and act as a Muslim woman while wearing a Burka.

Comment

I'm a very good looking dude with hypnotizing eyes, so women love it when I make eye contact with them in bed.

I'm not ugly so I cant help you here.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    If you're that bothered, just get into role play and stuff, ones that require you to wear a mask. You could even do a lesbian role play and act as a Muslim woman while wearing a Burka.
                    This.

Or you could do one of those terrorist hostage situations and put a balaclava on while she is blinded so as to not know where you are holding her. I guess you could be Abu Sayyaf?

Or just hit it from the back....
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 10-14-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X