Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions for curing sweet cravings, in a low calerie healthy way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Sweet and low and that crap will mess you up.

I don't think there is sufficient evidence or research at this point to truly state that. Though, I do believe that stevia would be a better 0 calorie sweetner since it's natural.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I don't think there is sufficient evidence or research at this point to truly state that. Though, I do believe that stevia would be a better 0 calorie sweetner since it's natural.
      Awesome!! Please use only sweet and low, log each time you use it... Contribute to this experiment.

Please avoid other sweeteners, and log each time you use sweet & low or similar products...

Please describe how stevia is derived, and provide the chemical reactions needed to get to the product called stevia... Very curious...

Best Regards,
      Zaroku
      Last edited by Zaroku; 02-26-2016, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Awesome!! Please use only sweet and low, log each time you use it... Contribute to this experiment.

Please avoid other sweeteners, and log each time you use sweet & low or similar products...

Please describe how stevia is derived, and provide the chemical reactions needed to get to the product called stevia... Very curious...

Best Regards,
        Zaroku
        Didn't expect this asshat reply from you, Zaroku, but whatevz. This is just a touchy subject for me as diabetes (both type 1 and 2) has affected several people I love so pardon me if I came across a bit hostile.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Didn't expect this asshat reply from you, Zaroku, but whatevz. This is just a touchy subject for me as diabetes (both type 1 and 2) has affected several people I love so pardon me if I came across a bit hostile.
          Peace bruh... We are cool.. No worries..

Diabetes, type one and two is the biggest medical issue in my family...

Lost too many family members to this condition.

My guess, our unnatural lifestyle, food devoid of nutrition, corn syrup, soda, etc.

I was hoping that guy would keep a food log/diary to contribute to the evidence about what you eat, will effect you.

I will try to find it, but there was a study based on an Apache Tribe that was split between the U.S. And Mexico. There are many Mexican Apache..

Basically, an Apache Tribe is separated by an artificial US border.

This split tribe:

The members in the U.S. vs the Mexican members....

Most reservation Apache had adult onset diabetes in the U.S.
          But not in Mexico

Apache in Mexico didn't have diabetes.

The difference was:

Soda intake, processed food intake and activity

The Apache cousins in Mexico were healthy.

I will try to find and post a few papers about it..

Comment

Working...
          X