Collapse
No announcement yet.

After this fight. I cant see Floyd Dominating Pacqauio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd was scared of maidan as favorite horse hair gloves, of course he won't fight a past prime great like pacman.

Comment

And Manny has just as much stamina as Floyd. Not like Cotto, Maidana, Etc. Manny aint slowing down. Floyd will have to hustle every round.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        Not sure how you get that from this fight. Maidana and Pac fight nothing a like, don't have similar styles or strengths as fighters at all.

That's like people who said Pac would beat Floyd the same way Maidana beat Broner. Totally different approaches to fighting.
        Coulda sworn n my post i cleary stated that they fight diffrent..SLAPNUTS

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          maidana is there for the right hand all night and has no inside game. wat happened there?
          Maidana has no inside game?

Lmao

Idiot, obviously a puuure hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
            The fact that Floyd is not the same floyd that fought The ghost.
            Remember when Floyd had a tough fight with Cotto and people thought he was old?

I'm not saying Floyd isn't an old fighter, he is, I'm just saying don't assume everyone can recreate what Maidana managed to do tonight.

Comment

Maidana awkward style coupled with cutting off the ring is what troubled Floyd. PAC's fighting style is different and he basically does the same thing all the time hence JMM always giving him a good fight. Plus PAC doesn't know how to cut off the ring.

Comment

I'm not saying Floyd isn't an old fighter, he is, I'm just saying don't assume everyone can recreate what Maidana managed to do tonight.
                This

We can see a fight for what it is, people get A & B and make Z .

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                  Coulda sworn n my post i cleary stated that they fight diffrent..SLAPNUTS
                  Don't see how you come to that conclusion, then. I've always thought Floyd would win pretty decisively but at this point we'll probably never see the fight.

Comment

Not talking about "everybody". Im talking about Manny Pacqauio.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      he never could have beat pac. just a terrible style for him and he knew it. he's very easy to get to the ropes(unlike marquez who is virtually impossible) but what barely saved him was his great defense against orthodox fighters. against southpaws he's open to be hit. when maidana open-upped floyd became tentative and didn't throw much. it was only when maidana began to fade that floyd got into the fight. pac has faster feed and hands which means he will get floyd on the ropes easy and keep him the defensive/more tentative to throw. he also has much better stamina so if floyd waits for him to fade he's just going to get clottey'd cept hit a lot more than clottey.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X