Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Lyle vs Joe Frasier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats nice idiot now you will go on my ignore list so i wont have to read another of your stupid post.bye bye

Comment

And Quarry had a good chin not a great one and Frazier never knocked Quarry down he stopped him because of cuts and i believe he stopped Chuvalo because of cuts and never mind you aren't that big of a idiot so i wont put you on my ignore list.Frazier was good but you act like no man can beat him..

Comment

Check the 'Could anyone beat a 1971 Joe Frazier' thread, and you'll see that I did pick people to beat him, such as Foreman, Tyson, and Liston.

Comment

Good well i don't think Liston could beat him.Frazier would never quit and he never did no matter how tough things got for him and Liston did quit and was actually knocked out face first to the canvas.I would pick Frazier to stop Liston late.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyhearns804
            Good well i don't think Liston could beat him.Frazier would never quit and he never did no matter how tough things got for him and Liston did quit and was actually knocked out face first to the canvas.I would pick Frazier to stop Liston late.
            yeah, a 35+ year old liston quit, but a prime liston was different.

Comment

Originally posted by Frazier's 15th round View Post
              Lyle possibly would floor Frazier a few times, but I think Frazier would rally to TKO him in about round 8.
              - -What?

Previously U been rating Joe with bum gardeners, garbage men, and hairdressers.

Dyslexic?

Comment

Lyle was a good puncher especially with his right hand. Lyle though was slow, had a porous defense and would fade as the rounds went by. Joe stops him within nine rounds a overwhelming Lyle late for the stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X