Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smash or Pass this husband slayer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she's convicted, perhaps they'll allow conjugal visits.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I only date crazy b*tches as a rule of thumb. It's a fetish.

Not only is the sex infinitely better, but an antagonizing prick like me also gets the added benefit of living life on the edge without even having to leave the house.

My list of ex girlfriends with psychiatric conditions reads like a psychiatrist's wetdream.
      I used to be like you. But think about what happens when they lose their hotness.

When your hot crazy, sexy girlfriend turns into an old, insane, clingy psychopath that you can't get rid of.

Mentally stable girls are much better. Trust me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        I used to be like you. But think about what happens when they lose their hotness.

When your hot crazy, sexy girlfriend turns into an old, insane, clingy psychopath that you can't get rid of.

Mentally stable girls are much better. Trust me on this.
        It never gets that far with me.

Granted I fall in love with these crazy sluts but never to the point where it'd crush me to walk away when I inevitably have to, which is almost always how it ends up working out.

The sluttier they are the more prone to cheat on you they are, and I had that happen once but by that point I was already so over her ass that her cheating on me was basically a blessing because she gave me an easy out.

Besides, a cynical c*cksucker like me doesn't buy into the idea of a reltionship lasting a lifetime anyway.
        Last edited by ßringer; 02-06-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          If she's convicted, perhaps they'll allow conjugal visits.
          I know if she made you some spaghetti and talked like snookie you'd give it to her :P

If she did get them I'm sure everything would be plastic even the bed hopefully a water bed so she has nothing to stab you with and it'd be some wild crazy waterbed sex!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            It never gets that far with me.

Granted I fall in love with these crazy sluts but never to the point where it'd crush me to walk away when I inevitably have to, which is almost always how it ends up working out.

The sluttier they are the more prone to cheat on you they are, and I had that happen once but by that point I was already so over her ass that her cheating on me was basically a blessing because she gave me an easy out.

Besides, a cynical c*cksucker like me doesn't buy into the idea of a reltionship lasting a lifetime anyway.
            Sometimes you get stuck with them man. Sometimes you can walk away but they can't.

Sometimes they show up and won't leave even if you're already happy with someone else. ESPECIALLY when you're happier with someone else.

I get the appeal cuz I've been there, I'm just saying it's not worth it. There are nice girls out there, who have standards and principles and who will always treat you right. I found one once I realized I was looking for the wrong thing.

edit: and then there are the psychopaths that YOU can't walk away from because they're so damn hot and so good at what they do and they make you as ****ed up as they are.

I just.... Stay away from crazy altogether. Nothing good comes from it.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-06-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I like confident women..... Not crazy b1tches

Comment

She's a double bagger. Would not touch

Comment

Working...
                X