Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko-Charr, Abdusalamov-McCline, Glazkov-Airich RBR & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko-Charr, Abdusalamov-McCline, Glazkov-Airich RBR & discussion thread

The undercard will be starting soon. The main event will start just after 1 PM Pacific/4 PM Eastern.

Andrey Merâsev - Mukhitdin Radžapbaev (WBC Baltic middleweight title, 10 rounds)

Vyacheslav Glazkov - Konstantin Airich (WBC Baltic heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Ayup Arsaev - Havaži Hacigov (WBC Baltic featherweight title, 10 rounds)

Magomed Abdusalamov - Jameel McCline (WBC USNBC heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Vitali Klitschko - Manuel Charr (WBC world heavyweight title, 12 rounds)

(Vlasov vs. Gevor was cancelled due to a promotional problem)
    Last edited by The Hammer; 09-08-2012, 02:29 PM.

I wanna watch this live but I dont wanna watch it again tonight. Are they gonna show the Kitschko-Charr fight last on HBO or first? If they're gonna show it last Ill watch it live.

Comment

Looking forward to see Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        The undercard will be starting soon. The main event will start just after 11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern.

Andrey Merâsev - Mukhitdin Radžapbaev (WBC Baltic middleweight title, 10 rounds)

Vyacheslav Glazkov - Konstantin Airich (WBC Baltic heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Ayup Arsaev - Havaži Hacigov (WBC Baltic featherweight title, 10 rounds)

Magomed Abdusalamov - Jameel McCline (WBC USNBC heavyweight title, 10 rounds)

Vitali Klitschko - Manuel Charr (WBC world heavyweight title, 12 rounds)

(Vlasov vs. Gevor was cancelled due to a promotional problem)
        i really like this card with 3 HW fights. adbusalamov\mccline is the one i'm paying attention to the most because even though mccline lost to sconiers he has gotten in better shape & has been picked as an "opponent" for this fight & he just finished breaking szplika's jaw & now he's getting another important fight on the big stage. this could be interesting if mccline is in good shape. i heard 265 which is pretty normal for him in his prime. he's old but should be a good test. noon on boxingguru ill tune in

Comment

In spite of reports that Airich tested positive in his last fight i assume that the commission and Glazkov's team don't care and the fight is still taking place?

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          i really like this card with 3 HW fights. adbusalamov\mccline is the one i'm paying attention to the most because even though mccline lost to sconiers he has gotten in better shape & has been picked as an "opponent" for this fight & he just finished breaking szplika's jaw & now he's getting another important fight on the big stage. this could be interesting if mccline is in good shape. i heard 265 which is pretty normal for him in his prime. he's old but should be a good test. noon on boxingguru ill tune in
          Have you seen the Szpilka vs Mccline fight yet? None of the youtube links work for you? There are several different uploads on there.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Mccline looked good in his last fight (the best he's looked since before the Arreola fight) and has always had a good chin. I would be suprised if Mago stopped him. He won't get any credit but i would consider it a good win and it would verify his power is as monsterous as its looked up until now.

Comment

That's earlier than usual for a main event. Good because I didn't want it to the conflict with the Bellew fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Mccline looked good in his last fight (the best he's looked since before the Arreola fight) and has always had a good chin. I would be suprised if Mago stopped him. He won't get any credit but i would consider it a good win and it would verify his power is as monsterous as its looked up until now.

It would be hilarious if McCline stopped him.

Every once in a while he pulls out that hook that's pretty heavy.

Doubt it will happen, but here's to hopin'.

Comment

Yo freedom is that undercard any good?

After watching triple G come out of no where, I don't want to sleep on any one from over there agian?

And what's up with the rover, any new pics on that?

Comment

Wait the main event is at 2 pm Eastern? or the Televised card starts at that time?

Comment

Working...
                    X