No announcement yet.

Diablo III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Level 35 wizard, almost finished act 1 of nightmare now.
    the multiplayer is great, instead of having to find people to play with your automatically put in with a group of other people doing the same quests, and since every one gets their own drops it makes multiplayer even better.

the crafting system isnt too bad either.

while that damage is universal and my wizzard is better off with a sword then a wand is redicilious, and just another thing blizzard has done to make the game so stupid people can play it.

just beat the skeleton king today, yay!!

Comment

I heard this game is cheeks.

Comment

Level 18 Monk

Im enjoying it a lot so far. I loved Diablo II like the rest of you, maybe wasnt as hardcore about it. I think the changes are sufficient other then streamlining the character builds and having dedicated online single player.

Im glad they didnt just reproduce Diablo II with better graphics...things must change.

Look at Duke Nukem everyone was pumped for it but the system and controls are incredibly dated compared to its modern counterparts and flopped on its ass....nostalgia has a way of blurring our vision.

Comment

Sooo after putting in about 36 hours of game play this weekend, and ive concluded that Diablo 3 is not a true sucessor to diablo 2, its something diffrent, something that might be better!!!

At one time i cursed the game for its lack of stat customization, but now im realizing how important stats are, and how the lack of customization is relaly needed to make crafting and equipment as important is it is.

as a addition to the above, the way equipment works is pretty decent. as stats are what are most important on equipment, you dont eneed a diffrent build for a fire sorc as you do for a cold sorc, perhaps at the very end there might be some variation, but at 45 i could use just about any skill for my wizzard and not need to change equipment in order to better use certain skills.

this is a very very nice factor that works well with the most important aspect of the game, PVM.

its ****ing hard.

norms ok but once you get to NM **** gets serious. while diablo 2 is like 100 times more customizable then diablo 3 PVM is like 10 times harder for Diablo 3 and like 100 times harder then diablo 2 PVM pre .10. this leaves you to put abotu 5% of thought into your char and 95% into tactics and killing monsters. which skills work best for these monsters which skills work best for those, i cant beat this boss with these skills and this skill dosnt even help me against him ill switch them out for something more useful, ect.

and as mentioned above equipment dosnt really effect spells diffrnly, so as your switching these spells for the diffrent monsters you dont have to worry about getting diffrent equipment, which can be a pain especially if you had to get new equipment just for one monster.

so yeah thats my updated opinion on diablo 3.

if i want to take some time build up a master piece char where everything is placed perfectly, ill play diablo 2 or POE, if i want to have fun slashing at monsters ill play diablo 3.

though this may have an unintended impact on dueling, while in diablo 2 stat build, skill path, gear, and charms were the most important factors to PVP, with tactics taking a bzack seat, here we find tactics center stage, with gear only slighty less important. how this will effect PVP? i hav eno idea, only time will tell, but i dont imagine there will be as many dueling in diablo 3 as there were in the hayday of diablo 2.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-21-2012, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Finished Nightmare with my wizard, currently level 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
              Finished Nightmare with my wizard, currently level 50.
              Nice, im on act 4 nm, lvl 51.

do any running? the first quest in act 4 seems to be a big hot spot, the one where theres like 1000 shadow monsters that attack you while a boss attacks, then you get 22k exp for the quest.

im gonna run that in pubs till i hit 54 ish then continue on with the game.

Comment

Have u done that cow level?

Comment

Diablo III

Cheeks/10

Comment

lvl 59 now finished hell but need to be 60 for inferno. Kinda looking forward to it? Kinda not =\

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
                      lvl 59 now finished hell but need to be 60 for inferno. Kinda looking forward to it? Kinda not =\
                      just run the very first quest in act 4 over and over and over and over again. public games if you can find them(easier to kill if you cant solo them)

its the one where like 1000 shadow monsters come at you with 1 boss guy. in nm you get 22k exp for completing the quest and in hell you get 44k exp.

should get you to lvl 60 with in 2 hours.
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-29-2012, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X