Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    floyd feels bad for pac..he wants pac to stop being a little b1tch and be his own man..giving away 30 or 40% to arum??? How can u blame floyd for giving him advice...and people blame floyd for having time off fighting but the dude makes money keeps 100% and can have holidays wile pac has to obey arum..if arum says u gotta fight 5 times a year..well he gotta follow the order.
    Advice? LOL. Lately it just seems as if he's using this as a reason for which he doesnt care to fight him. I just dont understand it. If I were a pro boxer, what should I care what percentage of his purse my opponent pockets?

For the record, Floyd does not keep 100% of his money. He has to pony up a percentage to Delahoya. Do you really think Oscar promotes Floyd's fights for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      You're not forced to post in my threads. I asked a legitimate question. I guess what keeps me coming back to posting about Floyd is the entertainment I get from his diehard fanboys such as yourself running to his defense as if you share a pillow at night.
      No defense from me. I don't care enough about the topic. Just letting you know you're a troll and a terrible poster. Come up with some new material. You want attention. So that's all you'll get from me lol.

Comment

why is pbf so butthurt with arum?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          A guy spends most of his young adult life hearing nothing but praise from this older father figure type man. Suddenly you venture out on your own and this guy has nothing but scorn, jealousy and hatred to spew about you? When you have a crap family like Mayweather, what do you think Arum meant to him?

Floyd is severely butthurt about how Arum spoke about him after he left the Top Rank banner...can you blame him?

Look what happened when Donaire tried to leave the stable...lawsuits and insults oriented at his wife...Arum is so bogus...he is not a good guy...
          What better way to get back at him but to whoop his flagship fighters Ass? Arum is filthy rich! If Floyd's plan is to deny Arum the payday of a Pac/Floyd fight, he's only hurting himself. Arum can buy and sell 10 Floyds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            What better way to get back at him but to whoop his flagship fighters Ass? Arum is filthy rich! If Floyd's plan is to deny Arum the payday of a Pac/Floyd fight, he's only hurting himself. Arum can buy and sell 10 Floyds.
            Please link me to Bob Arum on the Forbes list...he isn't that rich, he just needs young minorities to keep exploiting...and amongst them Pacquiao is the poorest and the dumbest...it is a match made in Heaven.

Comment

grasping at them hard

That a-side meth excuse is out the window, gotta make something up, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

grasping at them hard

You already jettisoned all the points...you ready to give up that account to Comedian boy?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

grasping at them hard

What kills me is, if Pac signs the contract to take the test but Floyd says Pac has to drop Arum first, his fanboys will stick by him and say Pac is ducking Floyd if he doesnt leave Arum. There's NOTHING they wont defend when it comes to Floyd.

Comment

What's Deevel's fascination with Mayweather? For the past 4-5 years, he consistently makes Floyd thread after Floyd thread talking about a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      What's your fascination with Mayweather? Every thread you make is about him.
                      Dang, you beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X