Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I hear wrong or did some1 tell Floyd that Pac is ok with taking the Random Test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I hear wrong or did some1 tell Floyd that Pac is ok with taking the Random Test?

And he shoulder rolled the comment, and went on about Pac eating his leftovers.

Maybe I heard wrong. It was during the Post-Fight Conference.

No news articles on it. So who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      No news articles on it. So who knows.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_yl...acquiao_091911

Comment

No, that's not it.

Says nothing about a guy (journalist?) who made a comment to Mayweather, saying that Pacquiao has gone on record that he is willing to take Random Testing.

That article just states that he ducked a question on fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

You can watch the last part of the press conference in the video section. He is asked essentially "Since Pacquiao and Arum have said that he will take the random testing up to the fight, what exactly would have to happen for the fight to be made?" Floyd ducked it and rambled on about not getting enough credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
            You can watch the last part of the press conference in the video section. He is asked essentially "Since Pacquiao and Arum have said that he will take the random testing up to the fight, what exactly would have to happen for the fight to be made?" Floyd ducked it and rambled on about not getting enough credit.
            Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

Floyd said " if that's the case the fight would have been made" and "The boy don't want the fight"

Comment

lots of rambling irrelevant non-sense and whole lot of words with no substance on that presser. for both fighters.

"Stuff happens."

"Richard Shaefer did an outstanding job!"

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
                  Yes thats exactly it

Comment

Floyd was told that Pacquiao has agreed and is ready to go.

Then Floyd moved the goalposts again with "Manny needs to get his business in order – and take 100 per cent of his revenue – before fighting me."

You heard right, now Pacquiao also has to have no promoter before fighting him. Has there ever been a ***** as fussy and demanding as Floyd Mayweather?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz1YMxJKiwo

Comment

Working...
                    X