Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather can beat pacman why wont he fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather can beat pacman why wont he fight him?

pac is good but its no secret floyd would make him look foolish for the most part so why isnt it happening?

testing,NEXT THREAD

Comment

move along nothing to see here....

Comment

Originally posted by fists of stone View Post
        pac is good but its no secret floyd would make him look foolish for the most part so why isnt it happening?
        Floyd is a coward hiding behind his fake OST to duck Pacquiao.

Comment

He doesn't believe enough in himself.

He's watching Pacquiao do all these amazing things and it creates doubts about his own ability.

Pac is so good in Floyd's mind that he thinks he must be on drugs.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 06-23-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Floyds scared to fight someone he would outclass. That puts his cowardice on another level.

Comment

i think floyd wins but doesnt make him look foolish. i think it would be competive, alot more so then their recent fights.

but, i also dont believe testing is the real reason floyds not fighting pac. i just think he's waiting for pac to slow down. i know floyd is older but pacs busier, takes more punches and his style will cause him to fade b4 floyd. i dont think floyd is scared of pac, i just think hes playing it safe and giving himself the best chance to preserve his "0"

Comment

cant fight someone who refuses to fight b.c they are terrified of OST

Comment

Stones he is juicing all the money he can,same with pacquiao they are in bed together and in the process building hype and there bankrolls.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    cant fight someone who refuses to fight b.c they are terrified of OST
                    cant fight/negotiate with someone on his vacation and his mouth shut right? and only came out when pac has signed on to fight marquez? isn't that a little strange to make a move like that?
                    Last edited by KitangKatag; 06-23-2011, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X