Collapse
No announcement yet.

$190M Lottery winner may have to split it with estranged husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] $190M Lottery winner may have to split it with estranged husband

An Idaho woman who won half of the $380 million Mega Millions lottery may have to split it with her estranged husband, KPTV reports.

Idaho lottery officials said last week that Holly Lahti, 29, of Rathdrum, Idaho, won half the jackpot, which will amount to around $90 million after taxes if she chooses a one-time payout. Holly, a bank clerk, and Joshua Lahti, 31, were married in 2001, but separated several years later, according to relatives, KPTV reports.

According to the Daily Mail of London, Joshua has been convicted of domestic battery, drug possession and buying alcohol for a minor and has been arrested more than a dozen times.

The Mail also reports that both Holly and Joshua were booked on battery charges in 2003 and jailed.

The report includes mug shots of the pair. Holly is shown with a black eye.

ABC reports that Holly was arrested on a battery charge against another woman that was later dismissed.

But with no record of divorce, Joshua, under Idaho community property law, appears well-positioned to claim half of his wife's winnings.

The Today show reports that Holly left with her two children and went to an undisclosed location shortly after winning the jackpot.

other story
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41208273...ife/?GT1=43001

Kinda old

But i've been watching it and heard that he will get it if it goes through court

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Kinda old

But i've been watching it and heard that he will get it if it goes through court
      i guess its a karma for all them biiitches always taking half the mans money when they get divorced. im not saying this is right, but i understand.

Comment

She'll only be left with $95 million, my heart bleeds for her.

Comment

Lulz. Pay the man!

Comment

Be criminal your whole life, beat your wife and then get 45 mil for free

Thats life

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Be criminal your whole life, beat your wife and then get 45 mil for free

Thats life
              Its a mistake to believe good things only happen to good people. 45mil doesn't change the fact that he's a douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Its a mistake to believe good things only happen to good people. 45mil doesn't change the fact that he's a douchebag
                Soon he will be a douchbag with 45 mil

He's made it

Comment

No doubt on my mind he will lose all the money within ten years, and be a craked out homeless guy.

Anyone here seriously think he won't get addicted to some form of harsh drug?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    An Idaho woman who won half of the $380 million Mega Millions lottery may have to split it with her estranged husband, KPTV reports.

Idaho lottery officials said last week that Holly Lahti, 29, of Rathdrum, Idaho, won half the jackpot, which will amount to around $90 million after taxes if she chooses a one-time payout. Holly, a bank clerk, and Joshua Lahti, 31, were married in 2001, but separated several years later, according to relatives, KPTV reports.

According to the Daily Mail of London, Joshua has been convicted of domestic battery, drug possession and buying alcohol for a minor and has been arrested more than a dozen times.

The Mail also reports that both Holly and Joshua were booked on battery charges in 2003 and jailed.

The report includes mug shots of the pair. Holly is shown with a black eye.

ABC reports that Holly was arrested on a battery charge against another woman that was later dismissed.

But with no record of divorce, Joshua, under Idaho community property law, appears well-positioned to claim half of his wife's winnings.

The Today show reports that Holly left with her two children and went to an undisclosed location shortly after winning the jackpot.

other story
                    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41208273...ife/?GT1=43001

This guy earned every penny. He's been puttin' in work growing that sweet ass beard. Is that chick Heidi Fleiss's little sister?

Comment

Working...
                    X