Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever come close to death? share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was 21 I was taking hydroxycut with ephedra and on top of that I was drinking coffee, and soda and not enough water. People told me that my eyes were yellow,I had black spots on my face, and my face was sucked in. I was having really bad migranes so I went to the docter and she told me that the ephedra and caffeine overdose was killing me and I needed to stop right away. That the price you pay for wanting to lose weight really fast.

Comment

Here's my near paralyzing event:

I was in Hawaii two years ago and I was boogie boarding at this popular boogie boarding beach called "Sandy Beach." It was basically a beach for all local kids who were experienced surfer/boarders. So, here I was, the dumb tourist who thought he could hang with these kids and surf the waves. The last time I had boogie boarded was probably 10 years earlier in Fort Lauderdale Florida where the waves were tiny and the worst thing that could happen to you was, getting sand in your bathing suit and a sun burn..

This beach and surf was very different. First of all, the waves were ****ing humougous compared to Florida and they (the waves) crashed or broke right on the beach in shallow water; hence the name "Sandy Beach." So after getting tossed around and having varied success at catching any waves, along comes this probably 10-12 wave with my name on it. I start paddling the board, timing the wave, and then I'm on top of the wave riding it like a cowboy at a rodeo!..

Ha ah, great ride right? Ah, no, not exactly. I was riding the top of the wave and fell off of it like it was a cliff. I fell off the top of the wave and then was pressed head first into the beach. I hit the bottom head first and had there been an pound or two of extra pressure I'm sure I would've broken my neck...

After being crashed head first into the beach and flipped over and almost blacking out from the blow, I got up seeing stars and staggering like a drunk until I regained my equilibrium...

Luckily, I had no broken bones and, to my knowledge, no concussion from harrowing misadventure of boogie boarding at a beach where I had absolutely no business boogie boarding. To this day, I cannot believe that I didn't get seriously injured and count my lucky stars every day..

Comment

Here's my near paralyzing event:

I was in Hawaii two years ago and I was boogie boarding at this popular boogie boarding beach called "Sandy Beach." It was basically a beach for all local kids who were experienced surfer/boarders. So, here I was, the dumb tourist who thought he could hang with these kids and surf the waves. The last time I had boogie boarded was probably 10 years earlier in Fort Lauderdale Florida where the waves were tiny and the worst thing that could happen to you was, getting sand in your bathing suit and a sun burn..

This beach and surf was very different. First of all, the waves were ****ing humougous compared to Florida and they (the waves) crashed or broke right on the beach in shallow water; hence the name "Sandy Beach." So after getting tossed around and having varied success at catching any waves, along comes this probably 10-12 wave with my name on it. I start paddling the board, timing the wave, and then I'm on top of the wave riding it like a cowboy at a rodeo!..

Ha ah, great ride right? Ah, no, not exactly. I was riding the top of the wave and fell off of it like it was a cliff. I fell off the top of the wave and then was pressed head first into the beach. I hit the bottom head first and had there been an pound or two of extra pressure I'm sure I would've broken my neck...

After being crashed head first into the beach and flipped over and almost blacking out from the blow, I got up seeing stars and staggering like a drunk until I regained my equilibrium...

Luckily, I had no broken bones and, to my knowledge, no concussion from harrowing misadventure of boogie boarding at a beach where I had absolutely no business boogie boarding. To this day, I cannot believe that I didn't get seriously injured and count my lucky stars every day..

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
          that coulda been instant death, **** paralysis, jesus saved u.
          Yeah, I could've died or ended up paralyzed like Christopher Reeve. I'm very, very lucky. My life could have changed drastically in that moment..

Comment

I was almost assassinated (several times I might add) by CIA and British intelligence agents. Not a fun experience to say the least..

Comment

Damn near died when I had tonsilitis in 06.

Comment

Had a gun pointed at me, I got myself outta the situation by doing some crazy ****. It is what it is.

Comment

Near head on collision on the highway once... A car swerved into our lane and barely made it out..They took off our side mirror it was so close...

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    Had a gun pointed at me, I got myself outta the situation by doing some crazy ****. It is what it is.
                    sure ya did, Chuck Norris

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
                      sure ya did, Chuck Norris
                      Dead serious about that. The gun pointing was by cops, but you wouldn't believe me unless I posted my record (which I did get convictions and still have the police report from), I'm fine with that. It wasn't a Chris Tucker Rush Hour I karate move though, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X