Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

82yr Old Brazilian Priest Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Alter Boy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get it. if you have to break the rule of abstinence, of all the choices in the world why would you go for a 19 year old boy?

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
      i dont get it. if you have to break the rule of abstinence, of all the choices in the world why would you go for a 19 year old boy?
      He is not a BOY he is an adult over 18. Even 16 year old here in the UK have more sense not to fk a 82 year old!

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
        Maybe he became a priest because he was gay. Why would a gay man care if he never could become married or have sex again?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          but think about it not many ppl can go without sexual satisfaction, so just the thought of someone saying that is outrageous, they better change their laws and allow for the priests to have sex.
          TRUE!!!

Its natural for human beings to desire interaction in the form of sex. So, to be celibate is unnatural, causing some to seek other forms of satisfaction. I find it hard to believe Nuns and or Priests, do not masturbate.

I also find it hard to believe that every thing is now OK in the Catholic church. The exposure of pedophile priest is only the tip of the iceberg - there is more perversion going on behind those curtains.

Comment

Working...
          X