Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wwe wrestler superstar BATISTA will walk with manny!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wwe wrestler superstar BATISTA will walk with manny!!

DAVE BATISTA TO CARRY ONE OF PACQUIAO’S BELT

Las Vegas NV:- One of the good things about hanging out at the Media Rooms after the formal press conference is over is ending up with a scoop the others guys never got.

This afternoon, that is exactly what happened at the media room after the presscon for the undercard fighters of the Pacquiao-Hatton East Meets West battle at the MGM Garden Arena.

I was having lunch with Nick Giongco of the Manila Bulletin and Lee Samuels of Top Rank Promotions joined us at the table. Incidentally, we found out from Lee that the sumptuous boxed-lunch we were enjoying was provided by MGM Grand.

While we were having a conversation, Lee told us a “scoop” that he haven’t gotten a chance to tell the others because he never got to it on account of his hectic schedule.

Lee showed us his cell phone with an e-mail from Claire Murphy, the Senior Director for International Communications of the WWE.

The e-mail indicated that Dave Batista, the part Filipino wrestling star is on the plane enroute to Las Vegas from London, England .

On Saturday night, he will walk with Manny Pacquiao to the ring carrying one pf Pacquiao’s belts.

I just can't wait for this fight

Comment

Batista is a cool guy, I remember reading he is half Filipino.

Comment

Its not gonna help Manny in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post
          Its not gonna help Manny in the fight.
          Don't forget, turnbuckles are Hatton's weakness, and Batista is a wrestler.

Comment

ugghhh wwe is retarted

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! oh crap I cant stop laughinh after reading the 5th post!

Comment

If Ricky starts wrestling Manny, then Batista will run into the ring and bodyslam Hatton.

I hope Hatton had recruited The Undertaker as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  If Ricky starts wrestling Manny, then Batista will run into the ring and bodyslam Hatton.

I hope Hatton had recruited The Undertaker as a backup.
                  hahahahahaahaha or john cena

Comment

Hatton will get Hulk Hogan mate

"Watcha gonna do manny!"

Comment

Working...
                    X