Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is gonna pul a Roy Jones jr. on Dirrel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell gives me a boxing lesson any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      Just like Roy knock that ***** Montel in the first round of their rematch Abraham will do the same if Direll ever gets the balls to step in the ring with him again
      as much as i like arthur and im a fan of him.......arthur is no roy jones jr plus he would have to chop down dirrell and then go for the KO in the later rounds and actually unlike the last fight not go into a defensive shell and get outboxed...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        as much as i like arthur and im a fan of him.......arthur is no roy jones jr plus he would have to chop down dirrell and then go for the KO in the later rounds and actually unlike the last fight not go into a defensive shell and get outboxed...
        How many first round knockouts did roy have in light heavyweight? Only one and that was against montell griffin, when somebody makes a b!tch move against you it gets personal, abraham will ko that p.ssy dirrell in one round

Comment

If seen guys getting knockt out much worse then Direll, and the went to fight after a couple of months so don't give me the bul**** that just because he was on his knees like a ***** that somehow the punch connected harder
          I wasn't talking about the Dirrell KO, I'm over that. What I was talking about was the Griffin fight. The logic you're using is idiotic though. One punch can hit one person and effect them differently than it would someone else (doesn't get any simpler than that). We can go down the line with **** people would react differently to, but good luck with that logic though.

Comment

How many first round knockouts did roy have in light heavyweight? Only one and that was against montell griffin, when somebody makes a b!tch move against you it gets personal, abraham will ko that p.ssy dirrell in one round
            believe me i wanna see Dirrell get KTFO by abraham as well..but arthur is more of a slow starter and even at times more defensive....roy was one of the most gifted athletes ever with his speed and moves

Comment

If Andre Dirrell so much as SEES the KING Arthur Abraham, he develops medical conditions.

Ask Dr. Shaw High.

Andre Dirrell - Board Certified Liar, Actor, Marathon Runner.

Comment

No wonder his ancestors where enslaved by europeans, if they had the same ***** genetics as him
                Really? no one caught this?

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                  Really? no one caught this?
                  yeah was suprised to

Comment

Direll was getting tired and remembered what happened to Taylor in the last 10 seconds of their fight. Dirrel was gonna get knockt out and he knew it
                    Taylor was losing that fight tho, but then again he could have possibly be winning if the ref didn't call every body shot Taylor landed on AA low. So, Taylor seemed a bit hesitant at times to hit AA to the body. Abraham would cry like Margarito does and say that the punches were going to low when they clearly weren't since his balls are not on his stomach region.

Comment

Working...
                    X