Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Dinosaurs Were Wiped Out By An Asteroid That Hit Mexico 65 Millions Yrs Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skin View Post
    How come crocodiles survived then huh?
    thinking the same thing?

Comment

BS nobody knows and will never know for sure... just like they wont know how big the universe is.. it could be a virus that killed all these dinosaurs.. like in the zombie movies for all we know..

Comment

wow i have to read this

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Chups View Post
          BS nobody knows and will never know for sure... just like they wont know how big the universe is.. it could be a virus that killed all these dinosaurs.. like in the zombie movies for all we know..
          That's right my child............and how did the frogs survive....they are the most sensitive of animals. A sudden change should kill them first than the dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            well a panel of 41 international Scientists disagrees with you
            A panel of 41 mutha*****s that get paid to answer their own questions... Bull****...So you are saying the rest of mexico is sitting at the bottom of the Ocean somewhere... Where's the Crater?

Comment

Life from the sea all starts from plankton etc that require energy from the sun to live. If this is the case that the world had a huge cloud over it, then I can't see lots of ocean and river animals suriving such as Crocodiles.

Coral die if temperature changes about 3 degrees.

Most species do not survive when there is a sudden change to their eco system.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                The bible says the Earth is about 6000 years old, so how could this have happened 65,000,000 years ago? How can they pull up a rock and say "This has been here for 10 millions years?" All I know is, the bible is a recorded history of what has happened throughout time....not some guy making a wild prediction based off the shape of a rock. I'm more inclined to believe people who recorded events as they happened, rather than someone hazard guessing about a time which they weren't even present in. Any dinosaurs that did exist died in Noah's flood.
                No one really took the bait.

Troll fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
                  A panel of 41 mutha*****s that get paid to answer their own questions... Bull****...So you are saying the rest of mexico is sitting at the bottom of the Ocean somewhere... Where's the Crater?
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

Comment

Aint this basic knowledge :S ???

Comment

Working...
                      X