No announcement yet.

Did floyd really duck more fighters than pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Margarito got caught after the supposed Floyd duck.. people wanted to see Floyd-margarito, but instead got Floyd-baldomir.
    Baldomir beat the undesputed champion in the division and was unbeaten in eight years, also was a wbc world title holder and lineal title holder (would be undesputed title holder if he'd paid sanctioning fees for all the belts).

So Floyd moved up to welterweight and beat the man and the man who beat the man (Zab Judah and Baldomir) but yawl claim he ducked Margarito, who hadn't done shiiit in the division, hadn't even won a world title?

Yeah that's just dumb!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Baldomir beat the undesputed champion in the division and was unbeaten in eight years, also was a wbc world title holder and lineal title holder (would be undesputed title holder if he'd paid sanctioning fees for all the belts).

So Floyd moved up to welterweight and beat the man and the man who beat the man (Zab Judah and Baldomir) but yawl claim he ducked Margarito, who hadn't done shiiit in the division, hadn't even won a world title?

Yeah that's just dumb!
      Lmao.. don't get triggered....

That's why I said "supposed" duck

Comment

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn.....

Comment

TS's need to not only ask questions, but ANSWER them as well (as well as vote in their own polls !!!!!)

wtf and no. he didnt duck anyone.

Comment

Won a close decision against Castillo, rematched him soon after. Choosing when and who to fight based on circumstances out of your control (domestic issues, hand problems) does not equal a duck. What is Manny doing fighting Horn? That's the real ****ing question.

Comment

prime for prime

Pacquiao - ducked no one
              Mayweather- ducked margarito

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                prime for prime

Pacquiao - ducked no one
                Mayweather- ducked margarito
                ////thread. I understand that manny who is shot to **** would be matched more carefully, but we already see the fights in prime manny besides floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  who cares, he still whooped pac-roids ass after all you pac-tards said may was ducking for 6 years ROFL.
                  Your gif is one of several reasons why he was more willing after 6 years

In blue, Floyd is pretty much admitting that he wants a piece of this version of Manny but didn't want the 2009/2010 version of Manny.

After Manny vs Bradley 2
                  I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao," Mayweather said. "But still, that don't make me say, 'Oh, I'm going to go out there and fight him,' because he's still with Bob Arum and I'm with Mayweather Promotions."

Mayweather said Pacquiao-Bradley II was the first time he had watched his rival since that fight against Cotto, which also was Pacquiao's last knockout victory.

"I don't see the same pop in Pacquiao's shots -- me, myself, I don't see the same snap in his shots," Mayweather said before. "He's getting tired and he wasn't getting tired before. So, I mean, I'm seeing something totally different. Whereas me, I'm still sharp, I'm still smart, I'm not getting fatigued, I wasn't getting fatigued from the beginning.

"Those are the things that I see. I don't know if you guys see it but that's what I see."

Mayweather said Bradley looked like he had lifted too many weights in training, was fatigued early, and was making a lot of mistakes, falling off balance and fighting like an amateur."

"I think both fighters fought like amateurs," Mayweather said. "I thought Pacquiao fought like an amateur also, and I wasn't pleased with his performance. He got the victory the best way he knew how but I wasn't pleased with his performance at all."

Last edited by ADP02; 02-19-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Your gif is one of several reasons why he was more willing after 6 years

In blue, Floyd is pretty much admitting that he wants a piece of this version of Manny but didn't want the 2009/2010 version of Manny.

After Manny vs Bradley 2
                    I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao," Mayweather said. "But still, that don't make me say, 'Oh, I'm going to go out there and fight him,' because he's still with Bob Arum and I'm with Mayweather Promotions."

Mayweather said Pacquiao-Bradley II was the first time he had watched his rival since that fight against Cotto, which also was Pacquiao's last knockout victory.

"I don't see the same pop in Pacquiao's shots -- me, myself, I don't see the same snap in his shots," Mayweather said before. "He's getting tired and he wasn't getting tired before. So, I mean, I'm seeing something totally different. Whereas me, I'm still sharp, I'm still smart, I'm not getting fatigued, I wasn't getting fatigued from the beginning.

"Those are the things that I see. I don't know if you guys see it but that's what I see."

Mayweather said Bradley looked like he had lifted too many weights in training, was fatigued early, and was making a lot of mistakes, falling off balance and fighting like an amateur."

"I think both fighters fought like amateurs," Mayweather said. "I thought Pacquiao fought like an amateur also, and I wasn't pleased with his performance. He got the victory the best way he knew how but I wasn't pleased with his performance at all."

cause pac was off his roids, remember when his team said manny didnt want drug testing because he was scared of needles and de la hoya was like "what? look at his arms, he is tattooed" then the tards changed their stories ROFL.

Comment

Easy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X