Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner ain't beating a top 10 welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing about this performance from granados is that he won't lose stature bc of the l. He's at the very least a gate keeper for 2 or 3 more tv fights and he can still take some out.

Comment

I wanted Granados to win, but thought Broner just eeked it out with 96-94 on my card. I think because people expected so much more from Broner, as did I, he appeared to be worse than he actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Nobody had Paulie Ranked in their top 10 even when he held that title. LOL come on bruh. Or are you talking about Dontaes Nation Top 10? HAHAHA.
        http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rweight--2010s

****ing Jubei trying to fact check the Gawd

Stick to dickriding GGG...I know what I'm talking about

Comment

I think broner would beat khan who to me doesnt belong in the top 10 ww since he hasnt done jack **** there in a while. With khans horrible chin all it takes is one shot **** even julio diaz had khan hurt and hes not a huge puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Comment

Of course not he just lost to Adrian Granados, lol.

His best bet is to get a home cook and nutritionist and drop back down to 140.

Comment

I had the fight a draw and would like to see a rematch. If no rematch, I'd like to see him in with guys like Dulorme, Ugas, Manyuchi, Sadam Ali and Carlos Molina. That's the level he's at in 147 right now imo. Beat 1 or 2 of those guys and put him in with Berto or Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  Good thing about this performance from granados is that he won't lose stature bc of the l. He's at the very least a gate keeper for 2 or 3 more tv fights and he can still take some out.
                  Adrian Granados vs. Chris Algieri: "Keys To The Gate". Book it!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    Of course not he just lost to Adrian Granados, lol.

His best bet is to get a home cook and nutritionist and drop back down to 140.
                    Seriously, I don't know why he can't do that. If he doesn't, his days as a HBO/Showtime level fighter are over. I also think the same about Canelo. At 154 he's the best, but at 160, I'm just not sure he's big and strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Jugay is the official jobber in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X