No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Fighter of The Year 2016 - Carl Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    8507 Queens Boulevard ? You ever see that Darryl guy hanging around, or Kunta Kinte ?
    Daryl don't come around no more. Lisa is happily married to Akeem and they are living in Zamunda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
      Daryl don't come around no more. Lisa is happily married to Akeem and they are living in Zamunda.
      Washing the royal penis right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Washing the royal penis right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McDowell View Post
          Maybe Terence made him look like a bum doh.
          "Get the hell outta here B4 I BUST THAT CAMERA!!!" - Cleo McDowell

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            "Get the hell outta here B4 I BUST THAT CAMERA!!!" - Cleo McDowell
            Hey that's my line! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              I think Crawford had a better than Loma tbh, beating Postol is better than beating Martinez or Walters imo
              Yea, I could see that too. It's all about the aftertaste really. People are soured on Crawford because he fought Molina, Ward because the Kov fight was really close, Loma because Walters quit. Truthfully, an argument can be made for any of them over Frampton as they beat better opposition. But, I'm ok with Carl winning.

I guarantee if the timing of the Quigg and Santa fights was reversed, Carl would not get FOTY. But, people are remembering the Santa win and, as I said, it's all about the aftertaste.

Comment

‪See some arguments against Frampton as FOTY because he 'ducked' Rigo. How do you duck a guy by moving up and fighting a legit bad ass? ‬If he stays at 122 and doesn't fight Rigo sure...but he didn't stay. And he's not coming back. And LSC isn't some soft touch.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  ‪See some arguments against Frampton as FOTY because he 'ducked' Rigo. How do you duck a guy by moving up and fighting a legit bad ass? ‬If he stays at 122 and doesn't fight Rigo sure...but he didn't stay. And he's not coming back. And LSC isn't some soft touch.
                  Where is the risk in losing to a bigger man for a ton of money? it a easy choice isnt it...get beat claim he was the bigger man yet the smaller man ( Rigo ) will school your ass without the dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Where is the risk in losing to a bigger man for a ton of money? it a easy choice isnt it...get beat claim he was the bigger man yet the smaller man ( Rigo ) will school your ass without the dollars.
                    So is the bigger guy agreeing not to punch you? Because that would seem an inherent risk. Is your question why not choose the lower paying between two hard options? I can see duck arguments when guys take patsy foes to avoid a tough guy in their division. Moving up to take on a guy who matched you in a war isn't a duck. We got a FIght of the year candidate. What a silly position to take.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      So is the bigger guy agreeing not to punch you? Because that would seem an inherent risk. Is your question why not choose the lower paying between two hard options? I can see duck arguments when guys take patsy foes to avoid a tough guy in their division. Moving up to take on a guy who matched you in a war isn't a duck. We got a FIght of the year candidate. What a silly position to take.
                      Your going to act as if Rigo had not been calling this coward out for the longest now?! way before Santa Cruz was even an option.OK...like the whole board didnt see Frampton as a duck but now the Santa Cruz fights takes place all the articles and politics are washed.

Comment

Working...
                      X