Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we okay with Crawford fighting Demarco scraps.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Yea, even after Postol I felt there wasn't much for him to do at 140. I'm not going to excuse him for that though. He's a future star, IMO, and he's going to have to go where the fights are at. He can wait and see if Mikey, Walters, or Loma will come up to fight him, but I really don't know anyone who is insane enough to go out of their way to fight Crawford. I think he'll keep busy at 140 for a year or so, then make the leap to 147, where the money fights have been for a while now.
    I don't think Arum would ever give Mikey the opportunity to knock off one of his big names. If Lomachenko thinks Manny is too big at 140 imagine what he thinks of Crawford lol..... Walters could do it, seems he's always heavy....

I know I'd pay to see Crawford whoop Broners azz though and a PAC fight at 140 would be awesome. Then on to 147 for that punk Garcia. They're already building a little beef recently.. Buds in line to be a big star if it all falls in place.

Comment

this new era of boxers are pussies, crawford got shot and didnt blast back but he think he a gangster lmfao.

Comment

Better than nothing...

With hbo cutting costs and saving money in boxing, they probably weren't going to pay big money for a crawford opponent.. They didn't have money to afford Postol, so you know that it would be somebody that was desperate and would come cheap.. Molina fights the bill

Comment

Is this official? Don't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            See now you're a hypocrite because Golovkin has fought 36 bums in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
              well he did just beat the postol for THE junior welterweight crown and molina coming off what was probably the biggest win of his career isnt really a bad sort of "stay busy" opponent, especially should crawford get manny in the spring...
              Yep and nobody complained about the possible Crawford v. Provodnikov fight before Provodnikov went to Showtime. Molina just beat Provodnikov so nobody should be complaing he beat the guy Crawford was supposed to fight.

Comment

Working...
              X