• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if?

Manny beats kell and crawford!

Nice to be back after a year in hiatus!

Pac turds coming out of hiding.

Comment

*****s are still *****ing? It's almost 2 years since floyd retired and still you have his dick on your mouth!

And I wasnt hiding I was busy for politics !
      Last edited by -Makunouchi-; 11-08-2016, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
        Manny beats kell and crawford!

Nice to be back after a year in hiatus!
        than he beats them, they both havent really accomplished that much that make pacquaio beating them a shock or anything.

Comment

I see posters put these two on High Regards such as they will end and put an L on manny already. They really dont know what the 60-70% Manny can do!

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
            I see posters put these two on High Regards such as they will end and put an L on manny already. They really dont know what the 60-70% Manny can do!
            alot of people say alot of things.

The fact is if manny beats them today that win will be like an okay "what else" type of deal cause like I said they both havent accomplished much that make them appear to be out of the realm of defeat any top fighter can beat them. On the flip side of that if manny was to lose his fan will be saying Manny is only 60-70% of the real manny and thats why he lost.

Its boxing people will say what they say and depending on what side you align yourself will be if you agree or dont agree with them.

Comment

Working...
            X