No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Barack Obama will go down as top 2-3 ****tiest president of all time.

Coward.
    how?? He isn't the best, he had a horrible second term but had one hell of a first term, saving the auto industry, killing Bin Laden, and dropping the unemployment rate from 10% - 5%

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      great?? no need for conflicts but no need to be puzzies either, he has stopped outside his boundries more than once (Crimea and Syria) he hacked the DNC clearly, Trump won't even admit that, Hillary Clinton is horrible be he doesn't know the first thing about governing, me personally I wish Rubio, Jeb, or Kasich won I would support either of those three but Cruz, Carson, and Trump were the republicans I couldn't support. If only Biden ran against Hillary or Sanders we wouldn't be arguing right now about who's less evil
      Sadiq, just stop it. Fcuk man. How many countries is America in currently? A lot more than the Crimea region of Ukraine and Syria. Newsflash sadiq-other countries can pursue their interests too. Not just America.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        You Trumpetts love your soap operas.

Here some more news from your reputable news outlets...

Comment

great?? no need for conflicts but no need to be puzzies either, he has stopped outside his boundries more than once (Crimea and Syria) he hacked the DNC clearly, Trump won't even admit that, Hillary Clinton is horrible be he doesn't know the first thing about governing, me personally I wish Rubio, Jeb, or Kasich won I would support either of those three but Cruz, Carson, and Trump were the republicans I couldn't support. If only Biden ran against Hillary or Sanders we wouldn't be arguing right now about who's less evil
          Does this not apply to the US then? I'm not pro-Russian but why is Russia painted as the bad guy when the US steps outside its boundaries on a regular basis? Crimea is Russian anyway, ask the people there.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            I get the anti stablishment vote, but doing it for a snake salesman like Trump is laughable.....i don't care about his racist backwards ******ed rethoric but the guy is a sleazy ****** who would be a complete failure if he wasn't a trustfund baby...people voting for himare the type who invest in scam pyramids...moreover, Sanders has planted a trojan in Hillary's presidency which means she'll have to take some degree of power away from the elite. Middle-class wins.
            What about the anti-Clinton vote? She's a corrupt nightmare with poor judgment who trades policy to the highest bidder.

On top of that she wants a no-fly zone in Syria against the advice of her Generals on the basis it would risk WWIII.

Moreover, she's had a brain injury, and failing health. She's not all there mentally or physically. Frankly, anyone would be a better candidate, even Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              if Trump gets elected it will be the end of faggots my god they were put on the front lines to be accepted for far too long. all these black propaganda will end and the black people will go back killing each other off in the projects. end of cuckold era. thank god!

then america will fall under Russia and China.
              stoopid belief

no country can infiltrate us as long as we have total 2nd ammendment freedom

demorats are the ones trying to abolish this so they can easily control its citizens

we are more divided during Umama administration expect way more division if no change of party

trump is a business man this guy will be againts war and more focus on creating job job job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                What about the anti-Clinton vote? She's a corrupt nightmare with poor judgment who trades policy to the highest bidder.

On top of that she wants a no-fly zone in Syria against the advice of her Generals on the basis it would risk WWIII.

Moreover, she's had a brain injury, and failing health. She's not all there mentally or physically. Frankly, anyone would be a better candidate, even Trump.
                eh, no.....Trump's IQ must be below 80...idiot trustfund baby...
                Clinton is fronting....she wouldn't be allowed to enact anything risky...like I said, Sanders has planted a trojan inside the DNC and that's what's gonna benefit the vast majority in the middle class. Clinton is **** but she's not a literal ****** like Trump. Clinton is corrupt like most politicians....Trump is corrupt like most sleazy scam artists...Trump's ******edness means a **** politician like Clinton is gonna do the real governing while Trump tours hillbilly villages on a victory tour payed by tax dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  stoopid belief

no country can infiltrate us as long as we have total 2nd ammendment freedom

demorats are the ones trying to abolish this so they can easily control its citizens

we are more divided during Umama administration expect way more division if no change of party

trump is a business man this guy will be againts war and more focus on creating job job job!
                  Four more days....

Comment

Syria would have fallen to ISIS without Putin's aid after the US planted a botched rebellion and nearly all of our "moderate forces" defected to Islamist militias. Perhaps he should overstep his boundaries more often.

I don't know who hacked the DNC, but a party doing everything it can to help one nominee over the other equates to a election rigging and notifying the public was obligatory. If the US leaked evidence of Putin rigging an election they would be praised and he would be attacked. For some reason the perpetrators are the victims this time?

His domestic platform focusing on longterm demographic stability as a precursor to economic sustainability is also way ahead of its time compared to the west, where rational population concerns are called "fascism". His gentle pro-family incentives have increased the native birthrate/reduced reliance on tumultuous migration.
                    Last edited by ////; 11-04-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      eh, no.....Trump's IQ must be below 80...idiot trustfund baby...
                      Clinton is fronting....she wouldn't be allowed to enact anything risky...like I said, Sanders has planted a trojan inside the DNC and that's what's gonna benefit the vast majority in the middle class. Clinton is **** but she's not a literal ****** like Trump. Clinton is corrupt like most politicians....Trump is corrupt like most sleazy scam artists...Trump's ******edness means a **** politician like Clinton is gonna do the real governing while Trump tours hillbilly villages on a victory tour payed by tax dollars.
                      Ask the Libyans how she fronts, she destroyed their country. Her judgment is terrible, she has long track record as a war monger. The incompetent imbecile now has Russia is in her sights.

I don't think you have read deeply enough about the Clintons. They're in it up to their necks, bodies everywhere and have been for years.

Whatever Trump is, he couldn't possibly be worse. Perhaps you're a minority in fear of Trump which causes you to see it differently.

Comment

Working...
                      X