No announcement yet.

Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
    I'm done with this topic. Trump isn't qualified. It's that simple.
    But Obama with two years as senator and zero accomplishments was. Negro please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Hillary did absolutely nothing to get bin laden, she just happened to be in the room

Health insurance has no competition. Insurance companies aren't allowed to sell over state lines so each state has only a handful of insurance companies and they jack prices up

While I don't really agree with banning people due to religion, I do support not flooding our country with refugees. Especially ones that could bring islamic terrorist into the country.. We have enough problems as it is, no need to play captain save-a-hoe to the world, when our own country is highly dysfunctional now
      We don't need more ******s. Not even one. We've already seen how many problems they cause in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        But Obama with two years as senator and zero accomplishments was. Negro please.
        He was also a state senator in Illinois for 6 years before that genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Neither was Obama, weird.
          The fact that you would even draw a correlation to Obama from Trump shows it's pointless to debate with you.

Comment

Oh wow, six years as state senator.

Comment

Public offices were never intended to be career long. You show me someone who has been in office for 30 years, I'll show you someone who has levels of corruption. I.e. The hildabeast

Comment

voting for hillary is a big time bumble. don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

use common sense and vote for donald trump.

Comment

I live in that state... Democrats have ruined illinois. Obama did absolutely nothing here except pander to idiots. The state and chicago are in absolute shambles because of liberals like obama, Madigan, Quinn, blagoviech, Daley, Emanuel, etc... Literally one of the worst states in the union, and has over a million people a year fleeing it..
                  I don't see how being a politician in illinois is any sort of a "plus"

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Public offices were never intended to be career long. You show me someone who has been in office for 30 years, I'll show you someone who has levels of corruption. I.e. The hildabeast
                    Another idiot. She wasn't in office for 30 years. Do your own research instead of listening to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I live in that state... Democrats have ruined illinois. Obama did absolutely nothing here except pander to idiots. The state and chicago are in absolute shambles because of liberals like obama, Madigan, Quinn, blagoviech, Daley, Emanuel, etc... Literally one of the worst states in the union, and has over a million people a year fleeing it..
                      I don't see how being a politician in illinois is any sort of a "plus"
                      Good. Your Trump vote won't matter there. Poor baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X