Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If Pacquiao Lost To Floyd Again, He'd Claim Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny lost and is a crack head..get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Lol.

Amazing.

Bob Arum sure gives a lot of wrong statements.

USADA approved treatment for the injury.
      NSAC was notified a week prior in writing.
      We received a TUE from USADA.

These have been PROVEN to be bold face lies.

And as far as negligence/malpractice - athletes MAY chose to participate, when given the option, AGAINST their doctors advice. Big difference than what you are saying.

NSAC has to LEGALLY ensure fighters a fit to compete because it's a COMBAT sport. This is boxing, not baseball.

If Dr ellatrache told NSAC officials the severity of the injury - which was severe enough that Manny used it as an excuse - the blame would lie soley on NSAC for putting a fighter in the ring who is not fit to compete.

BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. WHY?

Team Pac never fully disclosed the injury. Because it was a lie.

Because they were using a 7 year old injury to justify the use of toradol. That didn't fly. The imaginary full thickness rotator cuff injury was damage control.

But it has opened a can of worms.

So who is guilty? NSAC or DR ELLATRACHE?

Man, you talk to me about speculation then all you do is speculate!!! What gives?

Imaginary FULL THICKNESS TEAR? Where did you get that information from? TravestyNY?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Manny lost and is a crack head..get over it
        Oh look, I spotted another Floyd fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Well.. this is a thread about Floyd and Manny so naturally Floyd fans and Manny fans alike are going to comment...Do I need to draw you a map on how this works?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You're still talking caca?

1. It's not uncommon for boxers to go into fights with some kinda of ailment. These are not to be used as excuses. They have to perform and win. In Manny's case, they said he went into the fight at normal strength. Right or wrong?

2. WRONG. I do not agree. It NEVER EVER seemed that there was a re-injury in the ring. Get out of here with that bullshlt. What did he say after the fight? Mayweather wouldn't stand still.

3. Any boxer at their level could be considered a full-thickness tear waiting to happen. Does this mean he had a full-thickness tear? Well all the evidence points to...nope. He got his arm hooked with another boxer and hurt his shoulder. Went to have it checked out and it was treated. Was ready to spar a few days later. yes, and you know I have the proof of that. Was punching a few days later. Have proof of that too. He was fine, as per his words and the doctor's words. Whatever happens once in the ring is what happens... whether a full-tear or not, but it does NOT seem to be a full tear. All of your evidence pointing to a full-tear were destroyed and you got stuck with the doctor's words. The same doctor that tried to shoot an athlete who was at normal strength with toradol. This is ILLEGAL.

4. Once again, normal strength going into the fight. ElAttrache even said in the dressing room that he didn't need the shot. The 2 NSAC doctors said he was fine. Pacquiao said he was fine. What else is there to discuss? He was fine, and he didn't appear to fully tear shyt. Do you know what a person in pain looks like? And this person who fully tears his shoulder is still throwing PUNCHES. Get out of here. Don't pretend that being a functional person in your everyday life is the same as throwing punches in attempt to knock someone out over 12 rounds.
            1. Normal strength BUT with pain! Big difference. The meds is for the pain.
            Sorry but Floyd used it as an excuse for his poor performance. Floyd's fans and Floyd's team still to this day bring that up!

2. Sorry but Manny's doctor confirmed that there was an injury BEFORE the fight and confirmed that coming out of the fight that it was a FULL THICKNESS TEAR. Months later another doctor confirmed that Manny was still healing. From what? Surgery done to his shoulder! Why? It was injured.

3. Wrong! Where do you get this type of conclusions? KOBE, Manny had partial tears so the likely hood of it getting worse is much higher than another athlete. The other athlete would need to do something bad to get that to happen. All Manny did was throw some punches and it tore up more. BIG DIFFERENCE!
            You destroyed nothing. Sorry to say, all you did is show your ignorance on the matter. Again, you can have normal strength but the shot was for his pain!

Manny was allowed to use the meds prior to training. Manny was not allowed for the fight. Destroyed any point you had right there!

4. Wrong. Manny went into the fight with an injury but with consulting with the team and including the doctor, they thought that Manny can still go out there and fight. It was OK for the first couple of rounds but it was aggravated and came to be a FULL THICKNESS TEAR!
            I thought that I provided to you enough information on pain/strength and so on. It came from a study not me. Your words are just yours and WRONG!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Well.. this is a thread about Floyd and Manny so naturally Floyd fans and Manny fans alike are going to comment...Do I need to draw you a map on how this works?
              Just pointing out that by the way you posted, its obvious that you are just a Floyd fan. Get it or do you want me to draw you a map?

Comment

Just pointing out that by the way you posted, its obvious that you are just a Floyd fan. Get it or do you want me to draw you a map?
                This a Floyd thread I am a Floyd fan....what's the issue?

Do you get triggered by everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  the mayweathers would know about this with them jacked up missing tooth! crackhead status right thurrrrr!
                  Last edited by WesternChamp; 10-02-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    the mayweathers would know about this with them jacked up missing tooth! crackhead status right thurrrrr!
                    Plot twist uncle Rog and Crackquiao are besties.. just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      That doesn't change that Manny has admitted to it, and is indeed an ex user does it? What makes him any better than Roger or Floyd Sr then?

Comment

Working...
                      X