Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Meanwhile, A Famous Jamaican respects A National Anthem.

a class act even if he invited a slew of broads back to the suite.

Comment

• CRAPPERNICK SEEKING TO BRING AWARENESS~
      ''49ers (soon to be ex) quarterback Colon Crappernick says his decision to sit during the national anthem Friday wasn't to bash the military, but rather to bring awareness to unjust and unpunished actions in the United States.''

what a complete clown. asking the **** to be specific and what HE plans on doing about it would be asking to much.

(BS needs a more emphatic rofl smiley. present one now is too controlled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Being black in America is a lot better than being black in any other part of the world. Im not going to entertain you playing the victim game. Grow up and more importantly man up. I also hope you're not one of those cucky white liberals, or this would be beyond pathetic.

What is embarrassingly stupid is you really thinking that they face some sort of 1950's racism. You are living in a tremendous victim bubble, but hey whatever makes you justify your failures, obviously evil white men's fault.

I have a strange feeling you're a white guy, am I correct?
        Never said or implied anything about the 1950's although I believe you're stupid and ignorant enough to believe racism stopped after the 50's.

I just pointed out your lie about Williams and Kaepernick coming from affluent backgrounds. As well as your ignorance regarding their experiences with racism. You have no knowledge whatsoever about that.

No, you're not correct about my ethnicity. I'm black. I always find it amusing when people like you assume you know the race of posters when you clearly don't. The fact that you assumed I'm white tells me everything that I already suspected about you

Comment

• ''the 49ers think they can just sit me and expect me to be quiet ?!?!? fnck that sheeit !!!! time to make some noise in this biotch. im half black so i can pull a stunt and play it off on some political bullshlt that i have NEVER spoken on before. these dumb fncking pc lemmings will eat it up and ill be looked at as a sympathetic person brave enough to act as if ive had enough (hahahahahaha). and ill do it it front of the largest crowd possible since i wont be throwing any passes anytime soon.''

Comment

• **** that sissy divk wad!

Comment

• Does seeing these people blatantly lie to the outside world about their treatment in the US make you question other events in history?

These blue-eyed millionaires who are 10% "black" and feel "oppressed" because delinquents like Michael Brown (et al) slugged a cop/ended up dead?

Americans kind of cringe and roll their eyes. We grew up watching the lie. We watched them beat someone up in school then work up some tears and be "oppressed" while the other kid gets expelled for racism, land some government job they were guaranteed from birth. There's an unspoken knowledge of how that culture operates.

But I'll talk to guys from overseas who really believe there are roving packs of violent white men terrorizing innocent black women and children (pretty much the exact opposite of reality) and something must be done. All they see is the "man-bites-dog" ironic TV coverage and celebrity bandwagons.

How many other civilizations that we accuse of "abusing minorities" were just the targets of organized inside slander/domestic sabotage campaigns like the one we are watching?

It just makes you feel like everything in the world is bullshit, wars were probably fought over fabricated bullshit. I want to travel the world interviewing people and getting the real story on their "oppressed minorities".
              Last edited by ////; 08-29-2016, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                Does seeing these people blatantly lie to the outside world about their treatment in the US make you question other events in history?

These blue-eyed millionaires who are 10% "black" and feel "oppressed" because delinquents like Michael Brown (et al) slugged a cop/ended up dead?

Americans kind of cringe and roll their eyes. We grew up watching the lie. We watched them beat someone up in school then work up some tears and be "oppressed" while the other kid gets expelled for racism, land some government job they were guaranteed from birth. There's an unspoken knowledge of how that culture operates.

But I'll talk to guys from overseas who really believe there are roving packs of violent white men terrorizing innocent black women and children (pretty much the exact opposite of reality) and something must be done. All they see is the "man-bites-dog" ironic TV coverage and celebrity bandwagons.

How many other civilizations that we accuse of "abusing minorities" were just the targets of organized inside slander/domestic sabotage campaigns like the one we are watching?

It just makes you feel like everything in the world is bullshit, wars were probably fought over fabricated bullshit. I want to travel the world interviewing people and getting the real story on their "oppressed minorities".
                Typical alt right trash I guess you're a massive Ann coulter fan. This is the issue that people of colour have to deal with systemic racism and the denial that racism exists from far right lunatics. You probably deny the holocausf aleo

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  Typical alt right trash I guess you're a massive Ann coulter fan. This is the issue that people of colour have to deal with systemic racism and the denial that racism exists from far right lunatics. You probably deny the holocausf aleo
                  no other race has been enslaved ?!?!?

africa sure didnt put up a fight while selling off their own kind to outsiders. besides, what were those slaves going to be if they werent sold off ?!?!? theyd be slaves in their own country. blacks are just racist as any other group.

end of the day, you wont find not one ''african'' american in a rush to relocate to the mother land. land of love, peace and equality.

Comment

• Good for him! He has my respect. **** AMERIKKKA and it's pedophiles.

Comment

• quick. buy a crappernick 49er jersey while theyre still available.

Comment

Working...
                      X