Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Tua has lost 45lbs for return (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Tua has lost 45lbs for return (pics)

Seems like he is pretty serious about this comeback this time around. Hope he can land Luis Ortiz or Chisora.

http://www.fighttimes.com/magazine/m...p?article=1200

In shape or not he has to be the roundest person i have ever seen. Stocky as ****...

Shame he wasnt this dedicated when he was younger but will be interesting to see what he has left

Comment

At his age and considering he is Samoan he actually pretty fit. When I went to high school we had plenty of Samoans on the football field. They were all big and stocky, but man they could ****in run. I knew one in his Sop****re year he was already around 6'1 benching around 250 I believe. He was a big ass mother ****er, I think he lost a scholarship because of his attitude tho.

It's their natural body size, even the women are either real damn tall and thick or just plain out big women who could prolly KTFO most guys on boxingscene.

Comment

Man Tua's legs are like tree trunks, no wonder he was able to generate such power.

After seeing his last two fights even though he had a lot going on in his life its hard to see him make one last serious run. I think he is done, If Tua was 1/5th of the fighter he was in his prime he'd of walked straight through Monte Barrett.

Comment

Get out of here. Those are old pictures of George Foreman. lol

Comment

David Tua is best when he's fighting frequently and knocking guys out. He hasn't been able to mount any serious title runs in the last decade because he's so inactive. I'm hoping this time his team gets him some good fights and keeps him busy so that he can get back to top form and get fans interested again.

Comment

I miss tua

Comment

he looks real good, but it may be too little too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I miss tua
                  He'll be back - I'm cautiously optimistic...

Also, everyone was duped by the T.S. I just checked the website and those pics are from August 2009. I don't think Tua's working with Roger Bloodworth anymore as well...

Comment

He must've been 500lbs before.

Comment

Working...
                    X