No announcement yet.

UFC on Fuel TV 7 (London) - Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC on Fuel TV 7 (London) - Predictions

What are your predictions for the card this saturday?

The card is below. Ill post my predictions later...

Renan Barão (ic) vs. Michael McDonald
    Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
    Jimi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabaté
    Gunnar Nelson vs. Justin Edwards
    Che Mills vs. Matthew Riddle
    Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
    Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
    Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
    Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov
    Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
    Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez

TERRIBLE card but better than nothing.

I think Barao will win and it should be a good fight and Gunner Nelson will absolutely DOMINATE.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUUUKKKKKK ARE YOU SMOKING? Crappy card? Are you high? say something like that when you obviously have no idea who any of these people are. You need to take your JUST BLEED GUY ASS BACK TO NSB. Main Event: Barao & Macdonald are the 2 BADDEST mofo's at 135 and are the 2 most lethal fighters at the weight that can finish. Sure Barao vs Faber wasn't all that but it wasn't terrible either and every fighter is allowed to have one bad fight and Baroa fought safe to win the belt. However Macdonald has come out admittedly saying he has no gameplan for this fight even though a KO shot is all the chance I gave him anyway. But that just means hes coming out to KO Baroa and make it a slugfest. How is 5 rounds of this crappy? I got Macdonald by KO! 1 Billy points, any takers? Swanson vs Porier- Is pretty much #4 vs #5 at featherweight right now and winner most likely the next contender for Aldo after a most probable #1 contender fight between Zombie vs Lamas crowns the next challenger. Both PorieR & Swanson are 2 of the most exciting fighters in the division and most technically sound 2. Very sick fight I like Swanson only because hes looked like a beast since working on his footwork and KOing Roop, Pearson, and Olivera back to back to back. Got 1 billy on this fight 2 whoever want it. Not to mention Ryan Jimmo, James TeHuna & Jimi Minuwa are 3 OF THE BRIGHTEST DEADLIEST NEW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS. James Tehuna is one of the hardest hitters I've ever seen. I GUARANTEE BOTH FIGHTS INVOLVING THESE 3 MEN END IN A CRAZY ASS KO! The worst fight is Gunnar vs Santiago but Gunnar is a nice prospect himself. Hes a huge favorite here but I got 1 billy on Santiago if anybodys interested. Seriously though how is this a crappy card when you have a main event title fight between 2 badass fast as hell lil guys that always want to finish who are #1 & 2 right now at 135 with Cruz out. A top 5 145lb fight with 2 of the most exciting guys in that division. Thats 2 top 5 fights in 2 weight divisions which you NEVER see in boxing on the same card. Not to mention 2 light heavyweight fights that will most likely end by brutal KO in the 1st round and introduce fans to the next contenders to watch out for. Then both Santiago & Gunnar love to finish. SERIOUSLY LMAO
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 02-16-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

its a crappy card indeed. im just gonna tune in to watch te huna, the guy is a beast

Comment

It's worse than a regular ppv card, but for a fuel card it's really good.

If anyone want to bet against Barao or Nelson for 20billion+ per fight please let me know.

Comment

like I said 5 fights with guys who love to put on a show, 2 top 5 fights with one for a belt. Guranteed to have ATleast 3-4 KOs on the main card alone.

Call that crappy? lol I'd take that any day when boxing can barely muster 1 top 5 fight one card nevertheless 2

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Riddle talking like the American bisping and against Che Mills of all people when riddles only chance of winning is LNP this huge WW. lol Che probably gonna knock him the hell out

Comment

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
              What are your predictions for the card this saturday?

The card is below. Ill post my predictions later...

Renan Barão (ic) vs. Michael McDonald
              Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
              Jimi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabaté
              Gunnar Nelson vs. Justin Edwards
              Che Mills vs. Matthew Riddle
              Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
              Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
              Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
              Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov
              Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
              Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez

TERRIBLE card but better than nothing.

I think Barao will win and it should be a good fight and Gunner Nelson will absolutely DOMINATE.
              you do realize that UFC puts on their 4th tier(last tier) cards on Fuel right?

Fuel is last priority after PPV, Fox and FX.

It is actually a very good card considering its on fuel.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-15-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

very good card.

a lot of entertaining fights.

Comment

Turns out it wasnt too bad

Great come back from Te huna

Swanson v Porier was a great fight

Thought Barao v McDonald was ok but you could tell after the 1st round who was going to win

Gunner Nelson fight was boring but its scary just how relaxed he is in there and how easy he makes it look

Comment

I thought it was good night even tho I lost 5 billy because of MacDonald getting his learning curve lesson since he's so young, and then Santiago made me remember why he's always been a tomato can in the ufc. That was dumb of me.

Cub Swanson is a freaking beast right now! He needs to fight lamas or zombie ASAP for a #1 contenders shot. He's been running through a lot tougher competition. Roop knocked zombie the hell out and Swanson knocked roop out. Ross Pearson and Olivera got it too!

Riddle talked all that shiiit then LNP. That's why I hate guys like him and Rashad with the rampage fight.

James Tehuna is really coming along. He just really needs to work on his ground game. I mean he did survive that mean head kick but most people aren't wise to stand with him. He hits like a freight trains and only another guy like Hector Lombard who hits like a brick could put him out.

Gunnar is OK but I still think he isn't all that and would get KOd keeping his hands down against kos pierce hendricks condit kampman Silva and even hardy lol but he would just wrestle him. He's still young and Dana said they won't rush him. But I don't think he hits his peak til after he gets KOd by jay heroin or story caliber fighter to tighten his skills up

other fight was ruined by the injury. Muniwa is a beast tho I expect him to make waves just hope he can finally get a chance to really finish. the doctors saved Cryill and Kingsbury

Comment

Working...
                    X