No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Aims To Become The Second Coming of Naz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Aims To Become The Second Coming of Naz

SHEFFIELD bruiser Kid Galahad is aiming to turn his dream of becoming the new Naseem Hamed into reality.

Galahad takes a perfect record of 12 straight wins into the ring against Ivan Ruiz Morote at the Bonus Arena in Hull tomorrow night.

And the 22-year-old super-bantamweight, not ­surprisingly, has all the confidence of emulating the achievements of his childhood hero Naz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These kids are so unoriginal. Trying to be the next version of someone else never works. Be yourself you poser. I doubt this kid will make any noise in his career.

Comment

I disagree, Adrien Broner's not doing a bad job as the new Floyd.

Comment

This guy is probably the best prospect in Britain right now. I think he's a world class talent but needs to develop power. The guy is going to be a problem.

Comment

As Mato said Galahad should concentate on being his own man & not Mike Yarwood. As stated a fight with current English champion Ryan Walsh would be fantastic if it could be arranged. He could also do with getting on a few low key undercard fights on the continent if he wants more experiance & exposure. far too many British Boxers go into major fights abroad without sufficient experiance.

Comment

The new Naz dont make me laugh.
            This guy at best will be Euro champ unless the world scene collapses then he has a chance.
            He has good boxing skills but no power but I expect him to win on saturday.
            Kell Brook when coming through said he was the new naz and when he realised he was no where near naz he has developed his own style and hes becoming successful now

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              This guy is probably the best prospect in Britain right now. I think he's a world class talent but needs to develop power. The guy is going to be a problem.

No chance, he isn't even the best prospect in his division. He does look good enough to achieve something in his career but the gap between domestic and world class is huge at the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
                I disagree, Adrien Broner's not doing a bad job as the new Floyd.
                What? Floyd would mop the floor with the punk, so would most of the guys at 140. He is doing a terrible job emulating Floyd but a great job emulating a douchebag.

Comment

Working...
                X