No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Pacqiuao says fight still on for 2013 plus thoughts on why mayweather wont fight him. I guess theres still some hope, he basically says fight off if it doesnt happen in 2013.

Last edited by ToPRaNK; 11-26-2012, 02:52 AM.

This **** is so played out. How are you people not tired of this?

Comment

Both faded and still the biggest fight in boxing that can be made. Why has this not been done yet?

Comment

Seems like hes going to retire sooner then later, at least thats what i picked up from the video.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
          Seems like hes going to retire sooner then later, at least thats what i picked up from the video.
          They both need to retire, they are both a dirty cum stain upon this sport.

Comment

Guillermo Rigondeaux is a more exciting fighter to watch than Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Guillermo Rigondeaux is a more exciting fighter to watch than Manny Pacquiao.
              Lmao. The human statue vs. the whirlwind. Lmfao.

Comment

**** them both

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  He just signed a new contract with Top Rank which will see him to the middle of 2014. By then he should be nicely retired. If he's collected enough money to pump-start his campaign for governor of his province, and a nest egg in case he laster wants to try for President of his country, then he will be seriously O.K.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    He just signed a new contract with Top Rank which will see him to the middle of 2014. By then he should be nicely retired. If he's collected enough money to pump-start his campaign for governor of his province, and a nest egg in case he laster wants to try for President of his country, then he will be seriously O.K.
                    Yeah probably an extension till January 1, 2014 dont see him hangin around that long tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X