Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Rick Bayless, how the hell you going to be a Top Chef Master, be a cool ass dude, then have a brother like Skip?

This shit doesn't make any sense....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Speaking of Rick Bayless, how the hell you going to be a Top Chef Master, be a cool ass dude, then have a brother like Skip?

This shit doesn't make any sense....
      People hate on skip because he is honest he pulls no punches and thats what i love about the dude,on a daily basis he makes Stephen A Smith look like a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        People hate on skip because he is honest he pulls no punches and thats what i love about the dude,on a daily basis he makes Stephen A Smith look like a jackass.
        Skip Bayless is the antichrist.

And that's all I got to say about it.

Comment

I have to disagree with you Mark, Skip is a complete attention whore and assh.ole. He says things just to get attention, has nothing to do with the truth. He just insults players and claims he's some great athlete. Jalen Rose called him out lovely on it and almost made his b1tch ass cry on tv.

He called Troy Aikman gay, he's done some really low life **** just to get attention. That's why he's so popular because he basically just says the most radical things.

Comment

• I like Skip........

Comment

Skip Bayless is the antichrist.

And that's all I got to say about it.
              Look at his track recor Pea he knows his sht bro.Right now he is saying that Harden needs to start at point for the Thunder been saying that myself for months.

Comment

• But it's not like I'm not watching First and 10 right now, lmaooooo....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I have to disagree with you Mark, Skip is a complete attention whore and assh.ole. He says things just to get attention, has nothing to do with the truth. He just insults players and claims he's some great athlete. Jalen Rose called him out lovely on it and almost made his b1tch ass cry on tv.

He called Troy Aikman gay, he's done some really low life **** just to get attention. That's why he's so popular because he basically just says the most radical things.
                  Yea he goes overboard but at the same time the guys he has disrespected he invites to debate him and Troy Aikman is pretty fruity imo.

Comment

Yea he goes overboard but at the same time the guys he has disrespected he invites to debate him and Troy Aikman is pretty fruity imo.
                    You can't call yourself a journalist and act in that way. Skip Bayless is the Perez Hilton of sports, he just trolls, he's a professional troll, nothing more.

Comment

But it's not like I'm not watching First and 10 right now, lmaooooo....
                      Best show on espn by far i love the banter.

Comment

Working...
                      X