Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Serious Question] WHY IS IT CANELO FAULT GGG DIDNT WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Serious Question] WHY IS IT CANELO FAULT GGG DIDNT WIN?

Why is it Canelo's fault that GGG couldnt win? boxing isnt a team sport its on you, so why is GGG putting that blame on Canelo for his lost or inability to capture a victory? its all "Canelo didnt let GGG do this" Or "Canelo didnt let GGG do that" or "Canelo didnt give GGG enough chances" or "Canelo didnt let GGG fight his normal fight", why is this Canelo fault and not GGG lack of __________?

Me personally all I hear from GGG/team is excuses and excuses but all I really hear them saying is airing their flaws and not recognizing it as that.

and for those who are a lil slow of understanding Ill put it in simple terms.

GGG putting the blame of the draw on Canelo cause "Canelo will not stand still and trade" is the equivalent of a boxer who got knocked out and saying "I only lost cause my opponent hits too hard, if he didnt hit that hard or land that punch I would have won".
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 07-04-2018, 04:11 AM.

Nelo paid the judges...

Comment

Some fighters are a team in the ring unfortunately. They have the judges and the referees on their side.

Fighters like Canelo are difficult to win fair against them as they generate a lot of money and have their promoters to back them up.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Nelo paid the judges...
        Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
        Some fighters are a team in the ring unfortunately. They have the judges and the referees on their side.

Fighters like Canelo are difficult to win fair against them as they generate a lot of money and have their promoters to back them up.
        that has nothing to do with the excuses GGG has made about why he didnt win. He said Canelo wont stand still and trade thats why he didnt win.

so forget about all that make believe conspiracy theory alumininum hat nonsense your talking about and speak on the facts and answer why is GGG putting the blame on Canelo and the way canelo chose to fight for his inability to win.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          that has nothing to do with the excuses GGG has made about why he didnt win. He said Canelo wont stand still and trade thats why he didnt win.

so forget about all that make believe conspiracy theory alumininum hat nonsense your talking about and speak on the facts and answer why is GGG putting the blame on Canelo and the way canelo chose to fight for his inability to win.
          Your an imbecile, Canelo said he would show GGG what Mexican style boxing was, Mexican style is a war, sitting in the pocket trading round after round, GGG is simply saying clenelo didn't do what he proclaimed he would do, your really not the sharpest tool in the shed

Comment

Why is it Canelo's fault that GGG couldnt win? boxing isnt a team sport its on you, so why is GGG putting that blame on Canelo for his lost or inability to capture a victory? its all "Canelo didnt let GGG do this" Or "Canelo didnt let GGG do that" or "Canelo didnt give GGG enough chances" or "Canelo didnt let GGG fight his normal fight", why is this Canelo fault and not GGG lack of __________?

Me personally all I hear from GGG/team is excuses and excuses but all I really hear them saying is airing their flaws and not recognizing it as that.

and for those who are a lil slow of understanding Ill put it in simple terms.

GGG putting the blame of the draw on Canelo cause "Canelo will not stand still and trade" is the equivalent of a boxer who got knocked out and saying "I only lost cause my opponent hits too hard, if he didnt hit that hard or land that punch I would have won".
            I haven't got a problem with Canelo for boxing. Taking drugs is a different story.

Comment

He's just pointing out that Canelo fought like a frightened little bitch.

Apparently that is mexican style.

I always thought mexican style was more respectable than that, but hey - the OP is mexican and he seems to be saying that fighting like a frightened little bitch is actually what mexican style is. Perhaps also being a ped cheat too.

Comment

GGG can defeat Nelo with the jab alone if he chooses to but GGG wanted an entertaining, exciting Mexican war fight. Nelo don't want Mexican war. Maybe GGG will use the jab exclusively in the rematch.
                Last edited by SceneBoxer; 07-04-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Well Nelita got a gift so

Comment

canelo doesn't have the stamina go fight a 12 round Mexican war

I expect him though to do more than he did in the last one....I don't think he respects/fears golovkin as much as he did going into the first one....canelo had been fighting welters and jr mws his whole career...he was facing a career MW who is p4p rated and supposed to be a hard puncher.....I think he went it playing a bit more safetly than he would have liked...this time im not so sure golovkin has the respect he did...I expect canelo to do more but still conserve himself in spots....canelo simply doesn't have the stamina and power to trade and bang with golovkin all night long.....and that's nobodys fault....

these clones out here want him stationary inside an imaginary circle in the middle of the ring so their boy can look good.....its boxing...not rock em sock em robots....adapt or die golovkin

Comment

Working...
                    X