No announcement yet.

Confused about my weight class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamo View Post
    Okay, Thanks! I' ll look into it and get some.

When do you take your creatine? I've read its slow digestive so its good to take before bed.

What works for you?
    Also you may be confusing casein protein with creatine.

Casein is a slow absorbing protein good for before bed, creatine is different (although also found in meat).

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
      Also you may be confusing casein protein with creatine.

Casein is a slow absorbing protein good for before bed, creatine is different (although also found in meat).
      Ah, okay! I'm vegetarian so creatine might be a replacement idk. But when do you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mamo View Post
        Ah, okay! I'm vegetarian so creatine might be a replacement idk. But when do you take it?
        Other reply got buried on page 1.

I always take it right after I work out.

I do a scoop of bcaas and a scoop or two of creatine. When I'm really hydrated my water % is around 60%, the creatine gets it up to 62%.

You just want to make sure you are drinking more water when you are taking it and they generally advise a "loading phase" so for the first 5 days do an extra scoop to help it build up in your system.

I'd recommend this brand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9M4XEE/

However it doesn't come with a scoop (I use a scoop from my old tub from a different brand) so that may be an issue.

Comment

I do a scoop of bcaas and a scoop or two of creatine. When I'm really hydrated my water % is around 60%, the creatine gets it up to 62%.

You just want to make sure you are drinking more water when you are taking it and they generally advise a "loading phase" so for the first 5 days do an extra scoop to help it build up in your system.

However it doesn't come with a scoop (I use a scoop from my old tub from a different brand) so that may be an issue.
          Alright! Appreciate it.

Comment

Good stuff, really good stuff. :smileysex

Comment

My son tried to lose weight before the first fight. Similar problem. Weight loss is very difficult! I would like to hear your coach, he gives good advice.

Comment

Working...
              X