Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Unapologetic For Gesture To Defeated Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    Shooting would not be cool
    .too easy.
    But what are the chances that the people who run this actually make an event out of the beefs on this website?
    That's what that other guy Kushking was saying.... He said two guy's from here actually met up and charged $6 a person to watch the fight...
    I brought that up to that lame "Snuggles" and that's when he went off on me about handling it in the ring or the streets and with guns if that's what I wanted.... 🤣
    That's how you know a fool is fake is when he starts talking like that....
    That Punk ain't no man and he ain't no gangster! I can see right thru that Punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Just a very immature move
      Yes his corner should fughin scold him on stupidity
      I just hope it’s the last time we see that chit
      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      And I hated that **** too. There was a clip on Instagram a few months ago, a kid KO’d a club fighter then grabbed a pillow from his corner and did this huge staged KO celebration with the pillow. Everyone thought it was epic, but it just lacked all class. Any decent boxing trainer would have *****slapped some respect into that kid.
      I was just watching the footage & this dude Lopez is a punk ass btch for this circus clown BS. The worst thing about this clown is that his boxing is atrocious looking & he appears to be just 1 more that will tumble like a tree as soon as hes facing something other than old ass journeyman for once.

I can't believe this imbecile thinks hes not going to ge bodied way worse,hes a destitute mans version of Mungaia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        That fool is weak! He ain't no G!
        A real g ain't gonna tell someone on social media he's gonna shoot him... A real G would just show up and shoot him without saying anything...
        That's how a real G would handle it!
        He says he'll shoot me on social media for everyone on here to read... 🤣
        You write too long and talk way too much like a broad. Real G does this, real G does that lol btch shut up already.

Nobody used the word shoot ya daft punk. I just layed out options for your dumbass.

We’ll we both know you are far from a G since you ranked out the first time haha

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          I was just watching the footage & this dude Lopez is a punk ass btch for this circus clown BS. The worst thing about this clown is that his boxing is atrocious looking & he appears to be just 1 more that will tumble like a tree as soon as hes facing something other than old ass journeyman for once.

I can't believe this imbecile thinks hes not going to ge bodied way worse,hes a destitute mans version of Mungaia.
          And it’s not like he’s doing these celebrations after knocking out killers. He’s been facing club fighters on his way up. He’s gonna have a target on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            You write too long and talk way too much like a broad. Real G does this, real G does that lol btch shut up already.

Nobody used the word shoot ya daft punk. I just layed out options for your dumbass.

We’ll we both know you are far from a G since you ranked out the first time haha
            Laying out options... WTF you think this is?? A video game??? 😆
            Snuggles you're nothing but a Punk ass coward! We both know it!
            And like I said punk! I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done and where I've been...
            Do you??
            Of course not cause you a biitch! You're a Punk ass tagger who loves to wear skinny jeans!

Comment

• Heres the footage of the new twattiest boxer in the game by far. Every time I watch this arsehole it disgusts me more,the commission needs to start handing out suspensions for imbecilic sht for brains like this. I have no doubt this dumbass would get bodied by Salido much less others at LW. I'll admit I didn't think itd be so cringey but count me as a new hater of this clown,I'll lmao when he gets kod.

Comment

Laying out options... WTF you think this is?? A video game??? 😆
                Snuggles you're nothing but a Punk ass coward! We both know it!
                And like I said punk! I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done and where I've been...
                Do you??
                Of course not cause you a biitch! You're a Punk ass tagger who loves to wear skinny jeans!
                The loudest one in the room is the weakest and that’s you. How old are you really. You got a chip on your shoulder but it’s ok poosie. You dont have to try so hard to impress these posters cuz we just here to discuss boxing.

I dont like taggers btw and those of us who came up in the 90s dont do skinny jeans.

Take your meds and go to sleep phaggot. You have alot of avocados to pick tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  And it’s not like he’s doing these celebrations after knocking out killers. He’s been facing club fighters on his way up. He’s gonna have a target on him.
                  Y'all cry too much. He barely has 11/12 fights and is still a kid. Magdaleno shouldn't have bumped his gums and invited the as.s whoopin. I'm sure the TR brass is going to talk to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    The loudest one in the room is the weakest and that’s you. How old are you really. You got a chip on your shoulder but it’s ok poosie. You dont have to try so hard to impress these posters cuz we just here to discuss boxing.

I dont like taggers btw and those of us who came up in the 90s dont do skinny jeans.

Take your meds and go to sleep phaggot. You have alot of avocados to pick tomorrow.
                    You're a skinny jean wearing tagger you piece of shet!
                    Go back to being the biitch that we both know you are!
                    You're still my own personal biitch!

Comment

That's what that other guy Kushking was saying.... He said two guy's from here actually met up and charged $6 a person to watch the fight...
                      I brought that up to that lame "Snuggles" and that's when he went off on me about handling it in the ring or the streets and with guns if that's what I wanted.... 🤣
                      That's how you know a fool is fake is when he starts talking like that....
                      That Punk ain't no man and he ain't no gangster! I can see right thru that Punk!
                      I wonder who was A-side and how the purse was split

Comment

Working...
                      X