Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney teasing a fight on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be a good fight now but would be better fight next year!

Give Garcia this year to develop more with Canelo’s trainer and gain more experience figuring out his own abilities and skills!

Haney has his identity now and is more polished, he’s closer to a world title shot than Garcia is!

Currently, Haney wins a decision and drops Garcia once in a 10 rounder with Haney winning 8 rounds to 2 or 7 rounds to 3, by next year it could be more competitive!

Comment

I like Garcia and think he is a very good prospect. I thunk he would beat Haney and maybe Lopez as swell. I like the way he attacks the body and his fast accurate punches.

Comment

Its not too early. Here in the uk we throw our prospects in with each other early.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Would be a good fight now but would be better fight next year!

Give Garcia this year to develop more with Canelo’s trainer and gain more experience figuring out his own abilities and skills!

Haney has his identity now and is more polished, he’s closer to a world title shot than Garcia is!

Currently, Haney wins a decision and drops Garcia once in a 10 rounder with Haney winning 8 rounds to 2 or 7 rounds to 3, by next year it could be more competitive!
          Why next year? You may not be here to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
            Why next year? You may not be here to see it.
            Damn bruh, that was very in the feels!

You convinced me, you’re right but at the same time it would be a better fight in a year!

You can’t argue that Haney is at an advantage!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Damn bruh, that was very in the feels!

You convinced me, you’re right but at the same time it would be a better fight in a year!

You can’t argue that Haney is at an advantage!
              Didn't mean anything by it. I always think back to Emmanuel Steward and his many talks about the Mayweather Pac fight and him unfortunately passing away before seeing it. I don't want to wait any more. Never know. Kinda silly and s bit too deep for the conversation but still lol

Comment

Working...
              X