No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Should Go After Pacquiao Right Now, Says Mancini

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
    Manny ducks no man... it looks like you missed Arums recent interview about admitting it was himself who killed the fight.

Remember, these top WWs arent elite like the last generation's WWs of course until proven so... it might be a matter of time before Spence and Crawford gets Thuman'd.
    -------------------------------------------

Is that the reason he fought Brandon Rios or Algieri or Horn or Mathysse or Broner or David Diaz or Vargas or even a shot Mosley or the next BUM he is going to fight next?
    Were any of those guys elite or proven?

Manny has not fought a single elite boxer in the last 8 years and if you want to give him Tim Bradley then go ahead and fool yourself.

Comment

Yup I agree! kov. By ud

Comment

Been reading your comments for a very long time. Much appreciations

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          In his prime, Manny would beat all the top dogs at WW in one night. Crawford and Spence are the top of the heap. Right now they are the toughest fights. I see Thurman has a few dummies talked into believing he's elite. lol!!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------

Why didn't Manny fight any top WW in his prime? For reference here's a list of all his fights and your elite garbage:

2008:
          David Diaz (is this a hall of fame fighter?)
          Oscar (was forced to fight at 147. Last time he had fought at this weight was in 2002 and Freddy Roach said he wanted a catch weight drain him)

Hatton had lost to Floyd by KO
          Cotto was forced to fight at a catch weight of 145 to drain so as to give Manny advantage

Clottey - had just lost to Cotto so he was relevant but an easy cherry pick
          Margarito - was forced to fight at 150. Yet another weight drain to give Manny the advantage

Mosley - he had literal just lost to Floyd by UD
          Marquez - a controversial win yet again for Manny

Bradley - Manny lost
          Marquez - Manny got knocked the furck out!!!

Brandon Rios - Rios had just lost to Alvarado and Rios is a freakin human punching bag that had no business fighting Manny and he had to move up two weight classes

Bradley - 2nd fight that Manny won. Can you count the number of trilogies or rematches Manny has had in his career? Almost 15!!! Like what the hell man!
          Algieri - Algieri was a virtual unknown even boxing analysts had never heard of him

2015 - Mayweather and he got beat up as expected

Bradley - Manny had just beaten him so why fight him again? Seriously! There were better options
          Vargas - No words man!

2017 - Jeff Horn, another unknown who beat Manny anyway

2018 - Mathysse was a shot fighter. The last relevant fight he was involved in was Danny Garcia 5 years ago so a clear cherry pick for Manny

2019 - Broner had lost his last four fights. Why not fight any of the top WW like Spence or Porter or even Garcia.

If you can make a logic and factual based defense of the above I'd be interested to hear it. Try to use logic and facts. If you are going to come back and start calling me names then it shows you are just an idiot who does not know anything about boxing.
          The bottom line is Manny is a cherry picker. Ever since he moved up in weight and his record is clear proof

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
            ---------------------------------------------------------------

Why didn't Manny fight any top WW in his prime? For reference here's a list of all his fights and your elite garbage:

2008:
            David Diaz (is this a hall of fame fighter?)
            Oscar (was forced to fight at 147. Last time he had fought at this weight was in 2002 and Freddy Roach said he wanted a catch weight drain him)

Hatton had lost to Floyd by KO
            Cotto was forced to fight at a catch weight of 145 to drain so as to give Manny advantage

Clottey - had just lost to Cotto so he was relevant but an easy cherry pick
            Margarito - was forced to fight at 150. Yet another weight drain to give Manny the advantage

Mosley - he had literal just lost to Floyd by UD
            Marquez - a controversial win yet again for Manny

Bradley - Manny lost
            Marquez - Manny got knocked the furck out!!!

Brandon Rios - Rios had just lost to Alvarado and Rios is a freakin human punching bag that had no business fighting Manny and he had to move up two weight classes

Bradley - 2nd fight that Manny won. Can you count the number of trilogies or rematches Manny has had in his career? Almost 15!!! Like what the hell man!
            Algieri - Algieri was a virtual unknown even boxing analysts had never heard of him

2015 - Mayweather and he got beat up as expected

Bradley - Manny had just beaten him so why fight him again? Seriously! There were better options
            Vargas - No words man!

2017 - Jeff Horn, another unknown who beat Manny anyway

2018 - Mathysse was a shot fighter. The last relevant fight he was involved in was Danny Garcia 5 years ago so a clear cherry pick for Manny

2019 - Broner had lost his last four fights. Why not fight any of the top WW like Spence or Porter or even Garcia.

If you can make a logic and factual based defense of the above I'd be interested to hear it. Try to use logic and facts. If you are going to come back and start calling me names then it shows you are just an idiot who does not know anything about boxing.
            The bottom line is Manny is a cherry picker. Ever since he moved up in weight and his record is clear proof
            So is floyd a cherrypicker for intentionally weight draining Canelo after Canelo had made it clear he had outgrown ability to make 152? Fmj was bragging about "draining Canelo so he wouldn't train & sleep on an empty stomache,"this after yrs of saying "Mannys cw fights don't count as wins,hes not fighting his opponents at their ideal weight,if I fight somebody I fight them at their best weight,I don't want them drained like manny,I want them at their best"

Ftr I despise the cowardly dutertes btch that Pac has become,And I think he ducked FMJ for yrs by avoiding stringent testing.(hes surely done peds before as he has a terrible testing record for ages,as his fights are often barely tested)
            Last edited by kushking; 01-29-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
              Manny deliberately priced himself out of the Crawford fight. He wanted way more money than the fight was worth. Then like a lying coward he tried to accuse Crawford of ducking him. Manny knows damn well that Crawford is too much for him especially after what TC did to wack azz Jeff Horn.

Manny is so fake man I don't know why you biatches cling to his nuts so hard. Like why?
              Even Arum disagrees with you and Bud is one of his top fighters although hes far from a cash cow... your assumption is far fetched!

Comment

Thurman needs it more. If Pac fights someone else like Spence, Mikey or Porter and loses, a fight with Thurman loses it's luster. I think Pac has a better chance beating Porter or Mikey, but we have to see how their respective fights play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                  -------------------------------------------

Is that the reason he fought Brandon Rios or Algieri or Horn or Mathysse or Broner or David Diaz or Vargas or even a shot Mosley or the next BUM he is going to fight next?
                  Were any of those guys elite or proven?

Manny has not fought a single elite boxer in the last 8 years and if you want to give him Tim Bradley then go ahead and fool yourself.
                  You just named 2 of the best fighters on Crawfords and Spences resume and just made fun of Pac fighting them in their prime. Lol

Why ignore the other new generation fighters vs Broner and Brandon Rios (Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia)?

Pac whooped Mosley a year after Floyd fought him... and guess who fought Mosley a year after Manny? (Hint: He was recently suspened for failed drug tests and the majority of fans saw him losing his last 2 fights vs GGG)

None of these New Generation Welters are elite as of now.. not Danny Garcia, not Porter, not Mikey, not Thurman, not Spence, and not Crawford although the latter 2 currently pass the eye test which Thurman just failed.

You cant just label fighters "elite" when they havent even fought B level fighters and struggle with C level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                    Manny's team Roach, Gibbons are making public statements calling for a Thurman fight. Learn to read English, little girl.
                    Woh! Where is your proof? Thurman called out Pacquiao after the Lopez fight. Pacquiao did not call out anyone. You crap!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      Thurman is no Floyd. He is not elite. He may beat Pac on size alone but in Mannys prime Thurman would be a sparring partner. Spence and Crawford are the elites.
                      Size alone? He's only about an inch taller, Pac is bigger in some tale of the tape categories, or very close.

Comment

Working...
                      X