No announcement yet.

UK has the top 2 HW's arguably top 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigblackted44 View Post
    Whyte is not better than Ortiz Breazale Miller or Povetkin. Beating Joseph Parker whose best win is Highie Fury does not give you any respect.
    Whyte has beaten better competition than all the fighters you mentioned. So there's more evidence to support that he is in fact better.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmerai Khan View Post
      Now i'm a Little boy!? !?!?
      And yet you call me a ripping hot stud when you watch me turn your wife's pussie into jelly... make up your mind.

Schit really is weird there in Cuckistan.

- Asad
      Why are you mad little boy? Rule, Britannia.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Why are you mad little boy? Rule, Britannia.
        Rule Britannia!?!? Now we've jumped to the topic of horrid dental hygiene?

Cuz there's nothing else you people rule over.

Comment

Rule Britannia!?!? Now we've jumped to the topic of horrid dental hygiene?

Cuz there's nothing else you people rule over.
          Very stupid. If you go use google little boy you'll find out Brits have better teeth than Yanks now. Even the poor get access to dentists. Britain looks after her citizens.

Time for you to go on ignore though. You failed trolling about Fury and now you're deflecting by non boxing topics because you have no argument. Goodbye.

Comment

Your quote proves nothing except that Fury has a genetic and cultural link to Ireland. His being British is reduced soley to a piece of paper.

Am I Semionle because I live in Florida because I live here. Or German because i was born there? Pretty sure my Kurdish parents determined i'm Parthian... no piece of paper can change that.

Not that long ago England also claimed Ireland as its own... Now it's not. And you certainly can't claim it. It seems like you people always want something that isn't yours to make up for your pathetic inadequacy. At least you have those gay Nu Wave bands to claim as your own.
            You can be whatever you want to be but your poor insults, ****phobic opinions and hypocritical comments about claims to other lands, just makes me pity you.

I don't hold any claim to Ireland but Tyson Fury is about as Irish as I am Father Christmas.

There are plenty of fantastic things that have come from England to call my own. What a great country we are!

Comment

Personally I think it's sad how weak the division currently is (and has been for some time) especially in regards to American heavyweight scene. Some of the most memorable fighters I have watched have been American Heavyweights with Ali being the stand out example.

The UK is definitely dominating the Heavyweight scene at the moment which is good but more competition is healthy and needed!

Comment

Working...
              X