Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge Posters: What Do You Do For a Living 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an English teacher, and I will start the Master's degree in August. I hope to one day become a professor!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      I'm an English teacher, and I will start the Master's degree in August. I hope to one day become a professor!
      how the **** did you get unbanned....

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        how the **** did you get unbanned....
        It's been that way for a while. I just haven't logged on because I'm busy, usually. Spring break is here, though!

Comment

I'm the guy Jim Raynor warns you about.

I'm that mfer working the system & f#cking it up for all the "good people". I got 13 different aliases & am getting about 2 & a half racks of food stamps each month. I use them to buy water & various other products one can sell on the low on the Las Vegas Strip for a $1 or $2 donation. I have 6 different guys doing that for me daily. And for lobster & steaks for myself of course.

Then I get a sum, via checks/direct deposits, I prefer not to say from various benefits of various programs supplied with your tax dollars. I've hired a team of 50ish illegal immigrants that I have doing various cleaning jobs & general labor gigs (lawncare, pool cleaning, etc) 24/7/365. We're called
          "Tetas y Cosas". We got quite the operation going off scaming the man.

And me...I just sit around all day & argue with dummies on boxingscene, twitter, some competitor boxing sites & masturbate while sipping on some grape drink while hoping none of my illegals get got by ICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm that mfer working the system & f#cking it up for all the "good people". I got 13 different aliases & am getting about 2 & a half racks of food stamps each month. I use them to buy water & various other products one can sell on the low on the Las Vegas Strip for a $1 or $2 donation. I have 6 different guys doing that for me daily. And for lobster & steaks for myself of course.

Then I get a sum, via checks/direct deposits, I prefer not to say from various benefits of various programs supplied with your tax dollars. I've hired a team of 50ish illegal immigrants that I have doing various cleaning jobs & general labor gigs (lawncare, pool cleaning, etc) 24/7/365. We're called

And me...I just sit around all day & argue with dummies on boxingscene, twitter, some competitor boxing sites & masturbate while sipping on some grape drink while hoping none of my illegals get got by ICE.
            this post was not at all incriminating

Comment

Tetas and things.

Comment

I blow up bridges.

Comment

Not all heroes wear capes.

Comment

I work for my friends contracting company, I do the books, schedule appointments, materials all that sort of stuff.

I also still bartend usually on weekends.

Oh I am also a multi millionaire with an 11 inch penis and 4 houses across the US, New York, LA, Miami and San Francisco.

Comment

Full-time student with a simple side job every day of the week.

~56 hours a week of both combined. Four twelve hour days are pretty tiring..

Comment

Working...
                      X