No announcement yet.

Charlo (30-0, 15 KO) is set to return on Showtime’s June 9 card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo (30-0, 15 KO) is set to return on Showtime’s June 9 card

WBC junior middleweight titleholder Jermell Charlo will be keeping a close eye on today’s fight between Kell Brook and Sergey Rabchenko, as he says he’s looking at Brook as a potential opponent, and would be willing to travel to the United Kingdom for the fight.

That fight would be a cracker, if Brook's face doesn't explode he'd have a good shot of pulling it out imo

Comment

Brook don't want no part of that. He wants to give Khan one of those robot eyes he gots. Brook ain't got no room for no 3rd robot eye after a fight with Charlo.

Comment

Not happening.......

Comment

Brook might take it. Losing isn't a big deal to English fans, it seems. So even if Charlo beats him, the Khan fight may still be possible. Look how many times Khan has lost but their is still interest to see him fight Brook.

Comment

Yeahhhhhh...no

Comment

Brook is a sadomasochist so it's probably more likely than we think.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                So even if Charlo beats him, the Khan fight may still be possible.
                If Brook loses to Charlo he might not be fit to fight Khan with how he's been falling apart in his last couple fights.

I think Brook will be smart enough to avoid too big of a challenge before the Khan fight happens or doesn't.

I still don't believe Khan will necessarily agree to this fight, I feel like Khan will want Thurman or Spence more than Brook. And I believe those are two of the fights along with Brook that Hearn threw out to Khan as being the 3rd fight of this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If Brook loses to Charlo he might not be fit to fight Khan with how he's been falling apart in his last couple fights.

I think Brook will be smart enough to avoid too big of a challenge before the Khan fight happens or doesn't.

I still don't believe Khan will necessarily agree to this fight, I feel like Khan will want Thurman or Spence more than Brook. And I believe those are two of the fights along with Brook that Hearn threw out to Khan as being the 3rd fight of this deal.
                  **** no. Khan can't just jump in and get a shot at Thurman.

Comment

Zero chance he or Eddie would let that happen. They'll fight bums until they can do a money fight with Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X