No announcement yet.

Benson Henderson and Robert Guerrero headline Spike MMA-boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benson Henderson and Robert Guerrero headline Spike MMA-boxing

boxing and mixed martial arts operate like distant relatives — linked by blood, but separate.

Consider a planned doubleheader Aug. 26-27 at Honda Center a family reunion of sorts.

In an attempt to expand hybrid interest in the combat sports’ audiences, Bellator MMA and Premier Boxing Champions will stage back-to-back shows televised by their broadcast partner, Spike TV.

The Aug. 26 Bellator card will be headlined by a lightweight fight between former UFC champion Benson Henderson and former Bellator featherweight champion Patricio “Pitbull” Freire, with the winner poised for a title shot.

Wonder who he's fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
      Wonder who he's fighting
      i belive hes fighting Peralta Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        i belive hes fighting Peralta Bryant
        Wow that's a good step up for Peralta.

Edit: I'm thinking of Bryant Perella if it's him it's a good fight.
        Last edited by Adonis Creed; 07-16-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I like the sound of Henderson/Pitbull. They need to start using Ghost as a gatekeeper, or maybe make a Berto rematch.

Comment

This is a good opportunity for PBC to gain some followers with the Bellator double header.

You'd think they would want to offer something better than Guerrero vs someone no one has never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              This is a good opportunity for PBC to gain some followers with the Bellator double header.

You'd think they would want to offer something better than Guerrero vs someone no one has never heard of.
              Bellator is on fire. Way better ratings than pbc and like half the budgets

Comment

They should've had him fight Khan or Peterson. Or rescheduled Mares for that date.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Bellator is on fire. Way better ratings than pbc and like half the budgets
                  They have a show tonight in the UK.

Comment

never mind....
                    Last edited by jqSide; 07-16-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X