Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Famous Astronauts admit there is a god!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Famous Astronauts admit there is a god!!!!

This is from "In the Shadow of the Moon" if you guys haven't seen this documentary on our trip to mars you guys should its an awesome movie!! It shows the whole journey!!! All the near fatal experiences while on the moon. Just a great movie great videos and pictures but what i found most interesting is a couple of comments from the astronauts themselves that made them change their views on science while flying back to earth. Read through the quotes very touching to hear it from these people themselves! If you haven't seen "In the Shadwo of the Moon" go rent it, i got it front netflix!!

Gene Cernan- Apollo 10 & 17

On his feelings flying back to earth from the moon

"I felt that I was literally standing on a plateau somewhere out there in space, a plateau that science and technology had allowed me to get to. But now, what I was seeing and even more important, what I was feeling at that moment in time science and technology had no answers for, literally no answers, because there I was and there you are, there you are, the earth, the dynamic, overwhelming and I felt that the world, there's just too much purpose, too much logic, and it was just too beautiful to have happened by accident. There HAS to be somebody bigger than you(he emphasized "has" that's why i capitalized) and bigger than me, and I mean this is a spiritual sense not a religious sense. THERE HAS TO BE A CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WHO STANDS ABOVE ALL RELIGIONS THAT WE OURSELVES CREATE TO GOVERN OUR LIVES.

Charlie Duke-Apollo 10

"On my trip to and from the moon, I couldn't help but to kept telling myself this is no coincidence, all these stars the moon, earth, the logic, the coincidence of how everything is just so perfect, no way this was formed from a simple bang. I called a friend of mine when i got back and told him I wanted to go to a bible study at a tennis club and after that weekend. I said to Jesus, I said "I give you my life, and if you're real. Come into my life" And I believe and he did and I had this sense of peace, that was....That was hard to describe. It was so dramatic that we started sharing our story, and I say my walk on the moon lasted three days and it was a great adventure, BUT MY WALK WITH GOD LASTS FOREVER.

Pretty strong words from these guys!!!!!
    Last edited by boxing_fan75; 02-14-2009, 01:39 PM.

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
      :wank::wank::wank:
      I don't get it, I know it's a guy wanking it, but what exactly are you "wanking" too?

Comment

So they saw Tiger Woods playing in zero gravity too, huh? I knew I wasn't the only one....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          So they saw Tiger Woods playing in zero gravity too, huh? I knew I wasn't the only one....
          No one can comprehend other peoples experiences unless they go through them themselves.
          God is real, dont believe me? Wait till you die.

Comment

Wow! Some astronaughts believe in God!
            and it was just too beautiful to have happened by accident.
            this is no coincidence, all these stars the moon, earth, the logic, the coincidence of how everything is just so perfect,
            Some perspective....
            World famous astrophysicist, cosmologist and astronomer Neil DeGrasse Tyson shares his views on a creator.

Comment

So is God is giant?

Comment

I believe in God too btw.

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_114884.html

Apollo Astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, Claims UFO Cover Up

Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, appeared on a British radio show to say that he was "privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the U.F.O. phenomena is real."

Now, is this one of those situations where we're going to favor which ever article is beneficial to our position?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    No one can comprehend other peoples experiences unless they go through them themselves.
                    God is real, dont believe me? Wait till you die.
                    No. I don't. You really don't know what i believe in, and it's not something I try to force upon anybody else on here. Unlike some people...

Comment

Working...
                    X