No announcement yet.

Pictures with athletes or famous people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Me and the Houston Texans Cheerleaders...

i envy you :wank: :wank:

Comment

The Signed Pic.....

i envy you even more........:wank: :wank: :wank:

Comment

When I met Steve slaton (AFC Leading Rookie rusher)

Comment

At the Texans vs Cowboys game.... Mario Williams... I am a self proclaimed Mario Williams Nuthugger..... He was 10 feet away from me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
            i envy you even more........:wank: :wank: :wank:
            hahahahaha Oscar is one cool motherphucker... he also signed my glove and book....

He was only gonna sign the book and they told me I couldnt get my pic signed... Oscar saw the pic and asked... "Is that you and Me?" I said "Yeah"... Then Oscar told his right hand man.. "Naw let him bring it, I WANT to sign it"..... Signed it and my glove...

Coolest dude ever....

Comment

i see travis simms (former wba 154 champ) all the time in my hometown! hes a friend

Comment

My most prized possession is a "World Awaits" Flag from the Promo Tour...

I got it Autographed by Oscar and then Floyd came by and told the dude a couple of people away from me that "He doesnt sign anything that Oscar signed"... I heard that, flipped the flag and Floyd signed it...

so on one side I got Oscar and Freddie roach and on the other I got Floyd.... Damn I love that thing....

Comment

I got it Autographed by Oscar and then Floyd came by and told the dude a couple of people away from me that "He doesnt sign anything that Oscar signed"... I heard that, flipped the flag and Floyd signed it...

so on one side I got Oscar and Freddie roach and on the other I got Floyd.... Damn I love that thing....

Comment

dang thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
                      dang thats awesome
                      Yup I am getting buried with that thing.... and I want to be buried in my Mario Williams Jersey that I have been collecting Houston Texans autographs on for 3 years now...

Comment

Working...
                      X