Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else who thinks Bellew will KO Usyk??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else who thinks Bellew will KO Usyk??

There's something about this fight. I believe Usyk is underestimating Bellew.

Andre ward also believes Bellew will win by Knockout.

I can get odds of 6/1 on Bellew winning which is just crazy. I am all over that.

Nah. Usyk took flush shots off Gassiev and Breidis, both of whom punch harder than Bellew imo. Ok he was shaken by a picture perfect right from Gassiev but he recovered very quickly. Usyk has a very good chin.

I think Bellew will make Usyk look worse than Gassiev did just cos of his reach and I expect Coldwell to give him a gameplan on the backfoot. Usyk isnt as good pressing the action as he is when the action comes to him. Bellew isnt skilled enough to win that kind of fight, but he can make it awkward for the Ukranian.

Thats about the highest hopes I have for Bellew outside of a great shot out of nowhere (these are 200+lb men in there), or an injury of some sort to Usyk.

Comment

Bellew by KO was 14/1 when I checked yesterday. It's worth a sneaky tenner but I wouldn't put more than that on. I hope Bellew does it but Usyk is the clear favourite.

Comment

It's not out the question IMO.

Bellew can crack.

Usyk took Gassiev's shots though so seems he can take a good shot.

Comment

Pigs can't fly.

Comment

pacman took flush shots from cotto and margs no way can marquez knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              There's something about this fight. I believe Usyk is underestimating Bellew.

Andre ward also believes Bellew will win by Knockout.

I can get odds of 6/1 on Bellew winning which is just crazy. I am all over that.
              ... there's a poll on Twitter...

Comment

Could Usyk be knocked out? - well yeah, Bellew hits hard enough to hurt a fighter with the right shot.

it's unlikely that it happens though. in my opinion, they're just two different levels of fighters and that's what we will see.

i see Bellew being stopped in a late stoppage from accumulation

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  i actually fancy a bet on Yordan to beat Crolla. The odds are good and i think he can beat Crolla. Just if it goes the distance and it's competitive, which is probably likely, i think Eddie The Envelope will see to it that Crolla gets the nod. That's why i probably won't.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It's not out the question IMO.

Bellew can crack.

Usyk took Gassiev's shots though so seems he can take a good shot.
                    How many flush shots did he take though? Gassiev barely laid a glove on him.

Usyk looked unreal against Gassiev, but obviously was in a tough one vs Breidis and lost some rounds to other fighters as well. But once he gets going, good luck stopping that freight train. Can Bellew KO him? I guess, but will be extremely tough. Mentally Bellew at least seems to be in a good place and is going to give it his all. But there are levels to this and Usyk should prevail fairly easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X