No announcement yet.

The real reason why Floyd agreed to fight Nasukawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason why Floyd agreed to fight Nasukawa

How many are going to know who Beat Takeshi is? That was odd to see.....

Comment

I like many of these, but the scripts leave a lot to be desired

Comment

I think Floyd agreed. Then it’s just cold feet after that.

Comment

A cartoon show and not even a good one.

Comment

The kid can fight but I see no reason why Floyd would be intimidated, one or 2 good right hands on the chin and the kid would be on spaghetti legs!

Comment

It was a photo-op; A publicity stunt of the highest order. Money May had all of us fooled. He never had any real intentions of fighting that kid. He layed all that jive on us at that press conference and we fell for it. He trolled us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                The kid can fight but I see no reason why Floyd would be intimidated, one or 2 good right hands on the chin and the kid would be on spaghetti legs!
                most boxers don't know how to defend against kicks ,easier said then done. I remember Mike Tyson when UFC was just starting to get popular and hit mainstream early 2000's and Tyson said he felt a kick of a Muay Thai guy whos was very skinny and he almost cried.

See that guy in my avatar on far left the shorter one hes the former world champion at light heavy who ive trained with for years..if Mayweather were to fight someone half as skilled his legs would be taking off.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  most boxers don't know how to defend against kicks ,easier said then done. I remember Mike Tyson when UFC was just starting to get popular and hit mainstream early 2000's and Tyson said he felt a kick of a Muay Thai guy whos was very skinny and he almost cried.

See that guy in my avatar on far left the shorter one hes the former world champion at light heavy who ive trained with for years..if Mayweather were to fight someone half as skilled his legs would be taking off.
                  Stop it, your talking bout an old and retired Tyson for fûçks sakes!

Let that guy spar Prime Iron Mike and I guarantee before he can even lift his feet to the legs, Mike would’ve seen it and laid dude out with a body shot!

Floyd is the much bigger man here with much longer reach and also for the first in a long time is at a huge weight advantage!

The kid can try a kick if he likes but all Floyd would need to do is back out of range or turn the kid and counter him over the top cuz when you kick you leave yourself exposed up top!

It likely was that Floyd found out the money wasn’t gonna be legit and that they were switching stuff up in the rules last min!

Don’t blame him if they tried a fast one on him, not getting why folks are saying Floyd would duck a featherweight fighter that isn’t even old enough to drink!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    It was a photo-op; A publicity stunt of the highest order. Money May had all of us fooled. He never had any real intentions of fighting that kid. He layed all that jive on us at that press conference and we fell for it. He trolled us all.
                    Lmao im sure theres a person,or two that actually believes that

Comment

Working...
                    X