Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if theres guns then grimes if not then snow

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Well, that was probably gonna happen in the books too. Although he was left for dead in the book, there were hints of a comeback.

I think it was great.

You want GoT to be like TWD and kill off every single good, charismatic character? I don't even know what's gonna happen to TWD without Rick, Carl? The main characters in the book who are still alive right now in the comics. TWD is going to die a horrible death because the runners want to be edgy/cool. Give the fans what they want, stop being selfish. The fans make your show what it is, why take away their favorite characters?
      Jon Snow has the charisma of a wooden spoon.

One of the least entertaining protagonists I've seen, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I see where you're coming from but keep in mind it's a fantasy show with dragons, witches, people who can withstand fire on their bare skin, giant wolves, giant men, zombies, time traveling etc. And even before Jon came back to life wasn't their that one guy that was able to come back to life? Forgot his name.
        Beric Dondarrion. Resurrection is all part of the mythic narrative behind R’hollor. Love how that guy is whinging about Jon Snow being brought back, but the entire premise of The Walking Dead is reanimating corpses.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Jon Snow has the charisma of a wooden spoon.

One of the least entertaining protagonists I've seen, personally.
          Well, he is f**king his fine-assed aunt, so he has got that going for him.

Heroes are generally as boring as hell as protagonists. None more so than Superman. All about villains and ante-heroes.

Comment

Oh, and Snow would win. KO1 via dire wolf sneak attack.

Comment

Working...
            X