No announcement yet.

Rick Grimes vs Jon Snow who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Grimes vs Jon Snow who wins?

I'm going with Rick personally, but I could see Jon too. Their survival instincts are equal in terms of plot armor. Who you got?
    Rick Grimes
    33.33%
    Jon Snow
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Still can't believe they brought Jon Snow back to life. Biggest cop out in television history.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Still can't believe they brought Jon Snow back to life. Biggest cop out in television history.
      Well, that was probably gonna happen in the books too. Although he was left for dead in the book, there were hints of a comeback.

I think it was great.

You want GoT to be like TWD and kill off every single good, charismatic character? I don't even know what's gonna happen to TWD without Rick, Carl? The main characters in the book who are still alive right now in the comics. TWD is going to die a horrible death because the runners want to be edgy/cool. Give the fans what they want, stop being selfish. The fans make your show what it is, why take away their favorite characters?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Well, that was probably gonna happen in the books too. Although he was left for dead in the book, there were hints of a comeback.

I think it was great.

You want GoT to be like TWD and kill off every single good, charismatic character? I don't even know what's gonna happen to TWD without Rick, Carl? The main characters in the book who are still alive right now in the comics. TWD is going to die a horrible death because the runners want to be edgy/cool. Give the fans what they want, stop being selfish. The fans make your show what it is, why take away their favorite characters?
        I agree that killing off all the main characters can ruin a show, but once you make the decision to kill someone off you have to stick with it. The way he was betrayed and killed made for a powerful scene. They cheapened a great scene and now every character's death is less impactful if you know people can be brought back to life. Should have never killed him in the first place if you're trying to preserve the interesting characters.

Comment

i mean rick got a gun he scores a 1st round knock out.

Can't bring a sword to a gunfight

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            I agree that killing off all the main characters can ruin a show, but once you make the decision to kill someone off you have to stick with it. The way he was betrayed and killed made for a powerful scene. They cheapened a great scene and now every character's death is less impactful if you know people can be brought back to life. Should have never killed him in the first place if you're trying to preserve the interesting characters.
            I see where you're coming from but keep in mind it's a fantasy show with dragons, witches, people who can withstand fire on their bare skin, giant wolves, giant men, zombies, time traveling etc. And even before Jon came back to life wasn't their that one guy that was able to come back to life? Forgot his name.

Comment

Rick Grimes showed his sensitive pus*y side so many times that any bad ass moment of his is cancelled out.

Jon Snow came back to life and killed a kid by hanging him.

Jon Snow is my choice, easily.

Comment

Don't watch TWD, but are their any prime, stand-out zombie's that Rick has to face?

Jon Snow is going up against p4p ATG super-heavyweights in the whitewalkers.

Comment

You know what would be a humongous ****ing plot twist I just thought of? What if the Jon Snow they brought back, isn't really Jon Snow, and he's some kind of demon or white walker or some shlt possessing his corpse.

My first reaction to this thread was "Jon snow is always going to come out on top, how could he lose"

Then I thought about how RR martin always like to kick us in the nuts with some left field throw, I thought, what would be the craziest twist ever...

Maybe Jon snow isn't really the good guy, and maybe all the luck and hope we've been feeling is just because of some demonic power, and the real Jon Snow has been dead this entire time.

Edit: I'm gonna bump the shlt out of this thread if I'm right.

Comment

I gave up on TWD a while ago, too many filler episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    X