No announcement yet.

Time to go after the kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL is that right? Hows that? Maybe you should study up on Nazi Germany and get back to us. Do you know how dumb you sound saying that?
    Hey, now, don't put me on ignore like Vlad_ did on his thread just because I'm voicing my opinion. That's not delicious.

Ehhh, I'd structure some sort of summary of what an initial argument here would look like, but it's much easier to do this:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rsening-crisis

You guys are already worse than Nazi Germany, really.

Consider what the US has done in Central and South America. Consider the Caribbean. The Middle-East. Vietnam.

The whole world.

It's a mess, but, yeah, it feels like the US is not even trying to hide the evil any longer, from its own population.

Delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
      Hey, now, don't put me on ignore like Vlad_ did on his thread just because I'm voicing my opinion. That's not delicious.

Ehhh, I'd structure some sort of summary of what an initial argument here would look like, but it's much easier to do this:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rsening-crisis

You guys are already worse than Nazi Germany, really.

Consider what the US has done in Central and South America. Consider the Caribbean. The Middle-East. Vietnam.

The whole world.

It's a mess, but, yeah, it feels like the US is not even trying to hide the evil any longer, from its own population.

Delicious.
      Its soooo bad people are dying to try and come here. Why would they come to a place where we just kill them like the Nazi's did? Oh thats right we dont. We give them money and food, yeah such Nazi's
      This has everything to do with following LONG standing US laws but I guess you're welcome to call it what you want. Oh yeah could you call it what you wanted in Nazi Germany? Didnt think so. Just stop bro you sound so dumb.

You people are funny you reach for such extremes that you kill your own argument.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Its soooo bad people are dying to try and come here. Why would they come to a place where we just kill them like the Nazi's did? Oh thats right we dont. We give them money and food, yeah such Nazi's
        This has everything to do with following LONG standing US laws but I guess you're welcome to call it what you want. Oh yeah could you call it what you wanted in Nazi Germany? Didnt think so. Just stop bro you sound so dumb.

You people are funny you reach for such extremes that you kill your own argument.
        I'm only showing you the truth. It's your choice whether to take the blue pill or the red pill.

People are coming to the US because they face death at home. If you have nothing to lose, why not try to reach the empire that has amassed the resources from your country? It's logical.

Delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
          Under Trump, it looks like the US is one step away from turning full-out into Nazi Germany. It makes me wish I could escape this situation, or that I was never created, but it is what it is.
          Delicious
          What an asinine statement. Hitler killed over 5 million Jews!

What about the Dems love for Farrakhan!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            What an asinine statement. Hitler killed over 5 million Jews!

What about the Dems love for Farrakhan!

And how many millions will the US have killed in just Yemen alone when it's all set and done with? And that's without counting what the US has done in the rest of the world.

Last I checked, democratic politicians were part of the US, too.

Delicious

https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/statu...919104/video/1
            Last edited by Zpar; 10-31-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X