Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Pulev, Alvarado vs. Petalcorin - Secured By ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Pulev, Alvarado vs. Petalcorin - Secured By ESPN+

From heavyweight to junior flyweight, a pair of world-class bouts with significant implications will be showcased in the coming days on ESPN+ In a 12-round heavyweight title elimination bout this Saturday, Oct. 27 from the Arena Armeec in Sofia, Bulgaria, hometown favorite Kubrat Pulev (25-1, 13 KOs) will take on Hughie Fury (21-1, 11 KOs). The Pulev-Fury stream will begin at 4 p.m. ET.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Re

Go back to the way it was ...HBO, SHO, ESPN, FS1. Now you're gonna have to have 4-5 streaming apps, auto-paying off your credit card...

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
      Go back to the way it was ...HBO, SHO, ESPN, FS1. Now you're gonna have to have 4-5 streaming apps, auto-paying off your credit card...

those networks wouldn't show that fight anyway. Having an App is why its good you have access to it,you don't have to watch it or buy any App but its good for variety and having access to a fight you may want to watch.

Comment

I just purchased DAZN last week,and very satisfied with the what ive watched both boxing and MMA. Is ESPN worth it ? Anybody have this APP ,its 5 bucks ? I watched the Pulev vs Fury All Fathers documentary in Bulgarian couldn't understand it except when the /Furys talked but was done very well,i kind of want to see this fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          I just purchased DAZN last week,and very satisfied with the what ive watched both boxing and MMA. Is ESPN worth it ? Anybody have this APP ,its 5 bucks ? I watched the Pulev vs Fury All Fathers documentary in Bulgarian couldn't understand it except when the /Furys talked but was done very well,i kind of want to see this fight now.
          DAZN, I did the same, come to find out they have 80 events planned. For
          $9.99 a month WTF that's the price of a sandwich and perfect reception.

Comment

Why is Sebastian Sanchez fighting for the wbo oriental trinket when he ain’t even oriental! What’s the point of having it called oriental!the wbo might as well have two asians fighting for the wbo latino trinket!

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              DAZN, I did the same, come to find out they have 80 events planned. For
              $9.99 a month WTF that's the price of a sandwich and perfect reception.
              lol.. wise up ..they put u on that platform ....then a little ppv for these 'super fights' ..lol....save ya money and lets see.

Dont get too excited too soon!

Comment

Working...
              X