Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joyce is slow and ponderous for me

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      So does anyone watch Joyce and still think he’ll dominate Ortiz? Joyce makes AJ look faster than Roy Jones Jr
      Oh yeah cause Ortiz is so fast himself at 40 lol

Comment

Casuals on here; Joyce has always been slow.

Comment

Originally posted by peakbay View Post
          I've never said he'll dominant but I would still pick him.do you think speed is the only thing that wins you fights?? whos was faster out of groves vs smith??
          I think that a slick, southpaw counter puncher would make Joyce look stupid, yes there is more than speed. Joyce has no speed. He would get picked apart by a top HW

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Oh yeah cause Ortiz is so fast himself at 40 lol
            Ortiz is 37, Joyce is 33. Not like they are worlds apart.

Comment

I think that a slick, southpaw counter puncher would make Joyce look stupid, yes there is more than speed. Joyce has no speed. He would get picked apart by a top HW
              I agree he probably will make him look clumsy early on but his feet are that slow and he doesn't have a gas tank (an athlete on heart pressure tablets at 37 lol) and pressure is one of the things Joyce is good at. Ortiz will be blowing out his arse after 3 rounds. They both have had the same problem in turning pro late ortiz missed his prime altogether and Joyce will probably miss his before he gets a decent fight (proberly at the tale end of it now) I hope they try and put this fight on next. ortiz isn't getting another shot anytime soon and Joyce can't afford to wait around.

Comment

DramaShow.
                He has been telling people to keep an eye on this beast of a man.
                I'm sure to be watching all his fights from now on.
                Just needs to keep his chin tucked and hands up at all times.
                I'm sure Sanchez will turn him into a destroyer.

Comment

Ortiz is 37 lol ! surely you don't believe a Cuban birth certificate.
                  (A lot of guys he boxed with in the amateurs have him a lot older)

Ortiz is 37, Joyce is 33. Not like they are worlds apart.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Ortiz is 37 lol ! surely you don't believe a Cuban birth certificate.
                    (A lot of guys he boxed with in the amateurs have him a lot older)
                    So you think Ortiz was in his 30’s in the Ams?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      DramaShow.
                      He has been telling people to keep an eye on this beast of a man.
                      I'm sure to be watching all his fights from now on.
                      Just needs to keep his chin tucked and hands up at all times.
                      I'm sure Sanchez will turn him into a destroyer.
                      He's an exciting prospect, whether he gets to win a world title who knows but I will be supporting the juggernaut all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X