Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Sergey Lipinets Possible For The Fall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like him fighting Khabib after losing to Porter.

Comment

Thanks! Hype train on Broner finally fading on here. Now instead of Floyd junior people are hoping and saying I think he can win this one. If he can’t beat rugged but limited Lip he’s done

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Broner top-tier?? Top-tier thug and b level fighter!! Got dominated by every top fighter he faced...Maidana, Garcia, and Porter who is borderline top-tier. Draw with average soft-punching Vargas shows Broners level....wat a joke the self-proclaimed next ppv star turned out to b!!!
        I wouldnt call Vargas average??? He's probably a B-/B boxer a hair below Porter IMO. He's only lost to TB and Pac.

I know ppl like to bring up the Broner fight but that was a 144 lb CW which he hasnt had to do since 2014. Broner didnt ask Paulie for him to come down from 147.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          lol. this is just the kind of fight broner takes over and over again(before stepping up and losing badly)
          yup, the AB blueprint

Comment

Tailor made fight for Broner. Broner always beats average boys easily and always loses when he steps up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              Broner normally wins these types of fights, it'd be impressive if he gets a KO (seriously doubt it)... So I guess Broner is back in the mix at '47 which sucks for him because I think he would have a better chance of getting a title at '40 than '47 (which is stacked).
              Broner was never 'in the mix @147'

Comment

This is a fight that Lipinets must take and win against a gatekeeper like Broner

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Broner was never 'in the mix @147'
                  Wasn`t he WBA 147 champ?

Comment

Only thing I hate about showtime is that they just keep giving this guy chance after chance.. so a draw is good enough I guess, put this dude back on PBC boxing he's never beat a top name, I know they say back in the day everybody lost but they also beat known guys also! Sugar Ray, Herns, Haggler, Oscar.. Shane Mosely and the list goes on this dude hasnt beat anybody he's fought for a vacated belt at 140 pounds, his best weight class was him fighting small guys at 130 pounds. & if he moves up to 147 pounds Khan will put a beating on him.. spence would put a beating on him along with Thurman too!

Comment

Lipinets via KO. Mikey said in a interview he was surprised how strong lipinets was

Comment

Working...
                      X