Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    it is endless because you do not see, or admit, the problem
    That's on you, actually.

The bottom line is civilized people dont hold one man responsible for the crimes of others.

Look at Holocaust.

The Germans slaughtered millions of innocent human beings.

What we didnt do.was start grabbing any Germans off the streets and hanging them for war crimes.

No, we found the specific people responsible for the Holocaust, and we put them on trial. Only then did we execute the ones found guilty and then given a death sentence.

But we are civilized people, while you and you ilk are savages.

But you are right in one regard. We are done here. You've gone in circles and refused to address my points.

If you further gum up my Notifications with the same posts, I'll be forced to use the Ignore function.

You can still argue endlessly with Siablo about watches though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That's on you, actually.

The bottom line is civilized people dont hold one man responsible for the crimes of others.

Look at Holocaust.

What we didnt do.was start grabbing any Germans off the streets and hanging them for war crimes.

No, we found the specific people responsible for the Holocaust, and we put them on trial. Only then did we execute the ones found guilty and then given a death sentence.

But you are right in one regard. We are done here. You've gone in circles and refused to address my points.

If you further gum up my Notifications with the same posts, I'll be forced to use the Ignore function.

He's another one of those attrition guys who has to get the last word, even after he has painted himself into a corner that he cannot logically fight his way out of. He can never see how wrong he is, whether it is about boxing, watches or stories of civil unrest or community/police encounters.

Regarding this incident, both parties were in the wrong. The dad should not have confronted the cop after his wife had already complied with his demand to step back. He was being confrontational with police, and at a moment where the police were on eggshells answering a call of shots fired. Their adrenaline is running high and they have to have eyes all around their head. Along comes this idiot and he pushed the wrong buttons.

The cop should have at least gave him one clear warning that if he didn't move on he would be arrested. I'm guessing this individual would not have heeded that warning either and probably would have doubled down on his stupidity, but at least the cop in question wouldn't have to be the subject of an investigation and inevitable lawsuit.

Comment

Never ask questions that you really don't want the answer to.

Comment

a lot of the problems started back with Rodney King

people know that was not an isolated incident

now there is only mistrust and contempt

in the two years prior to that vet killing all of those cops..... it seemed like police were shooting innocent people every other week

all I am saying is..... not surprised at all that happened

truth be known, the problem was evident way back during the vietnam war when the US government shot all of those innocent kids at Kent State

they are so obviously, and so seriously, on the wrong track

when I hear of all these innocent people being shot and killed, and the police justification is..... "I was scared for my life"..... but then you find out the truth, and an unarmed man got shot in the back..... or 6 officers opened fire and killed an innocent man who was asleep in his car..... it is hard not to think of them as pvssies and cowards.....

when your duty is to " protect and serve "..... and yet your primary goal is to make it home alive, even at the expense of innocent lives..... then you are simply not the right man for the job.....

#hardenupyoufknpvssies
          #responsibleforEVERYround
          #responsiblemeansACCOUNTABLE
          Why stop with police then with your logic .white people who are victims of black crime could use the same logic to justify killing blacks.My entire family lived poor and in a black majority area and suffered greatly from blacks.I don’t judge African american I’ve met later in life or hold them responsible.If you think killing six innocent officers is the answer your f@cking nuts.My family endured rape and murder and my cousin right or wrong believed in your logic and he will be locked up like an animal the rest of his life.do your research 98% of the time a gun is involved either on the person or in the vehicle or within reach.Most of these videos start with non compliance by an armed or gun within reach suspect .Yes there are shootings vs black and white that are wrong .But most of the time it’s a snowball effect started by the suspect,I learned along time ago a nervous cop ia a dangerous cop.I would say if you are armed and dealing with a cop chill out.Forget all this street cred **** it’s commen sense.While I agree it’s gotta be nice to hit the ghetto lottery you are dead right and your family is rich and your old lady is getting that’d!ck a week after the funeral spending that money.Look What street cred is doing for Chicago full on slaughter .One race killing itself and cops tired of all the bull***** and just being spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Columbus Ohio cop slugs confrontational dad after a call of shots fired. Cops to,d his wife to back away for a crime scene, which she does, and then her husband comes charging up to the cop repeatedly shouting g “Or what?” A second cop spins him around they stand off for a couple second and then cop punches him in the face. The man is then tackled and arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction of a crime scene. The incident is now under investigation.

What's there to investigate? The guy didn't follow instructions, so he got what he deserved. Some old school justice. You don't go charging up to someone, especially a cop. This will teach him some damn respect. Now why couldn't he sound that calm when he was talking to the cop? He's lucky he didn't get tased.
            Last edited by Anthony342; 06-14-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              That's on you, actually.

Look at Holocaust.

I laid it out straight, and I addressed every one of your points LMAO

every..... single..... one

FACT: nothing that you just said, prevented that shooting from happening..... you do realize that, right?

you saying..... " but it's not fair "..... is toothless, and wimpy

how will anything that you said, dissuade/prevent another black veteran from taking the law into his own hands next time..... when he perceives that the police have taken the law into their own hands next time?

the culture of heavy-handed authoritarian violence that plagues MOST US police departments..... is a badge of honor worn proudly by every single officer who stood there and did nothing

hard luck for them

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                He's another one of those attrition guys who has to get the last word, even after he has painted himself into a corner that he cannot logically fight his way out of. He can never see how wrong he is, whether it is about boxing, watches or stories of civil unrest or community/police encounters.

Regarding this incident, both parties were in the wrong. The dad should not have confronted the cop after his wife had already complied with his demand to step back. He was being confrontational with police, and at a moment where the police were on eggshells answering a call of shots fired. Their adrenaline is running high and they have to have eyes all around their head. Along comes this idiot and he pushed the wrong buttons.

wow, that was a good ol cry

The cop should have at least gave him one clear warning that if he didn't move on he would be arrested. I'm guessing this individual would not have heeded that warning either and probably would have doubled down on his stupidity, but at least the cop in question wouldn't have to be the subject of an investigation and inevitable lawsuit.

so, you admit that police officer could have acted lawfully..... with a warning, followed by a lawful arrest..... but, he did not..... he decided to behave violently and assault a member of the public

first, you had a good ol cry.....

" has to get the last word, even after he has painted himself into a corner that he cannot logically fight his way out of. He can never see how wrong he is "

..... but then, you admitted that I was right ?

is that what just happened..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Never ask questions that you really don't want the answer to.

exactly !!

lucky I am the kind of guy who agrees with everything just to keep the peace

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                    Why stop with police then with your logic .white people who are victims of black crime could use the same logic to justify killing blacks.My entire family lived poor and in a black majority area and suffered greatly from blacks.I don’t judge African american I’ve met later in life or hold them responsible.If you think killing six innocent officers is the answer your f@cking nuts.My family endured rape and murder and my cousin right or wrong believed in your logic and he will be locked up like an animal the rest of his life.do your research 98% of the time a gun is involved either on the person or in the vehicle or within reach.Most of these videos start with non compliance by an armed or gun within reach suspect .Yes there are shootings vs black and white that are wrong .But most of the time it’s a snowball effect started by the suspect,I learned along time ago a nervous cop ia a dangerous cop.I would say if you are armed and dealing with a cop chill out.Forget all this street cred **** it’s commen sense.While I agree it’s gotta be nice to hit the ghetto lottery you are dead right and your family is rich and your old lady is getting that’d!ck a week after the funeral spending that money.Look What street cred is doing for Chicago full on slaughter .One race killing itself and cops tired of all the bull***** and just being spectators.

STOP !!

nobody attempted to say that veteran was right when he killed all those cops

nobody said that

I said..... he obviously felt justified, or he wouldn't have done it

he felt justified by the HUGE public outcry over the dozens of innocent black people who were shot by police in the 2 years prior..... like I said, EVERYONE knew why that happened..... NOBODY needed to ask

the justification was - rightly or wrongly - there for all to see

I am not black, nor am I from the US

we deal with police brutality head-on here..... it has never been allowed to fester and gain momentum..... like the culture of violence that pervades the US police departments

all I said was.....

FACT: you reap what you sow, that is how life works

it appears that most US citizens are more scared of the police than they are of criminals..... which reflects REALLY badly on your society.....

that is how citizens are supposed to feel in Russia, and China..... but it appears that the US ain't much better

Comment

it appears that most US citizens are more scared of the police than they are of criminals..... which reflects REALLY badly on your society.....
                      Cmon, now

That's what the media want to push. Only criminals fear the police. Others hate them for personal reasons. It's sad when a person escalates a situation when it's entirely unnecessary.

Fu cking calm down and let the cop do his/her job. Especially if they're wrong.

Many family members will turn on the police if a relative is a known felon. Excuses galore at the ready. Will force friends to think likewise.

Family members and friends will protest a felon being shot only because it's a family member, friend or mob influence. You know, when one person starts looting, everyone might as well loot
                      And you better not call the cops !

Also, the cool factor in hating or ''fearing'' police is through the roof.

As of 2015, a measly 284 cops per 100k person. 9 mil people in USA and just as many cultures, languages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...olice_officers

For all the bad press, America ranks pretty high...

https://www.wonderslist.com/10-count...police-forces/

Factor in population and freedoms, #6 ain't too shabby.

Comment

Working...
                      X